bakachanx

Rank 0
bakachanx
PostedDec 28, 2012 10:27 pm

G vs G

It says my guilds opponent has been picked, but I don't see how to start this? I fought the guild leader, but nothing happened.

Has anybody got it to work yet?

*edit!!!!

Found the help button, now I see there is a 1 hour wait, after it finds the opponent.
Very Happy
Advertisement

Kaze_No_Ne

Rank 0
Kaze_No_Ne
PostedDec 28, 2012 10:44 pm
Seeing this probably means that this is also your first gvg brawl. I accidentally entered by accident, but I guess this is a good way to found out how GvG works.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

ThaliaSato

Rank 0
ThaliaSato
PostedDec 28, 2012 11:31 pm

gvg

anyone know what the gems are?

Lovley Toxin

Kaze_No_Ne

Rank 0
Kaze_No_Ne
PostedDec 29, 2012 12:29 am

Result

Not sure about gems, but the outcome of my GvG against bakachanx ended w/ bakachanx winning. Guild members play a huge part in the GvG, be sure that guild members are active at time of GvG, because it makes a difference....at least me...I had no active members T^T

Posted By Aeria Mobile

hanabimimi

Rank 0
hanabimimi
PostedDec 29, 2012 12:40 am
I think the gems may determine the ranking of your guild in the GvG event although I'm not sure >< Maybe you earn gems if you win a guild battle?

This event is kind of disadvantageous to lots of people because not everyone has active members (There's hardly any in my guild OTL) and then the time zone differences make it harder to know when your guild leader engaged in a brawl :c

RephinEX

Rank 0
RephinEX
PostedDec 29, 2012 2:13 am
I was surprised that so many of my guild turned up for the event. The times are for west coast and I'm on the east coast, so I started the event super late at my time, but I think half my guild showed up for it. (If any of my guild is reading this, well done AngelWing! :3)

I'm gonna have to look into a way of communication with the rest of my guild to coordinate our big brawls.

[Eclipse of AngelWing] Pirate Maidens - Putting the CURVY in SCURVY!

eshayonevo

Rank 0
eshayonevo
PostedDec 29, 2012 2:36 am
Well hey, it's a weekend and I'm pretty sure that most of us were awake anyways. I am curious even more about the gems since I hadn't seen on at all during the.... festivities...

RephinEX

Rank 0
RephinEX
PostedDec 29, 2012 2:42 am
hanabimimi wrote:
I think the gems may determine the ranking of your guild in the GvG event although I'm not sure >< Maybe you earn gems if you win a guild battle?

This event is kind of disadvantageous to lots of people because not everyone has active members (There's hardly any in my guild OTL) and then the time zone differences make it harder to know when your guild leader engaged in a brawl :c  

We didn't get any gems when we won our battle. I have no idea where they come from. ;/

[Eclipse of AngelWing] Pirate Maidens - Putting the CURVY in SCURVY!

bakachanx

Rank 0
bakachanx
PostedDec 29, 2012 1:23 pm
I've won all mine so far, and the gems haven't changed, so I have no clue what gems are.

Fiberion

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2012 4:39 pm
with the usual standards of communication from aeriagames... i have no doubt we will be informed of the details of this new feature **/sarcasm**