Author Message

ipsgb

Rank 3
ipsgb
Joined
22 Jul 2012
Posts
916
Location
United States
PostedDec 28, 2012 8:25 pm

Helping with Technical issues!

Service
My SF began to give my problems, but i fixed it, and i realized, i fix alot of things with games, if you need help with anything, I'm here.

<center>[IMG
Advertisement

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
WoodPecker.
Joined
22 Sep 2012
Posts
6023
Location
Edmonton,Alberta (Toronto now) Canada
PostedFeb 20, 2013 11:34 pm

Rc

Ok, what do you do if you get soldierfront exe has stopped working ( and you fully updated your computer, reinstalled, and restarted)

Posted By Aeria Mobile

BrntFrydRyce

Rank 3
BrntFrydRyce
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
1144
Location
Los Angeles United States
PostedFeb 21, 2013 1:11 am

Re: Rc

WoodPecker. wrote:
Ok, what do you do if you get soldierfront exe has stopped working ( and you fully updated your computer, reinstalled, and restarted)  

Also, sometimes when i am in lobby, i click everything in the sf screen and the click will not register... unless you get invited to a room, press accept(works) and leave the room and go back to lobby, then u can press things. Otherwise, if you dont get invited, are are stuck in lobby seeing rooms and chats and u have to crtl alt delete and force close sf and restart again..

valeman3

Rank 0
Joined
24 Jul 2012
Posts
51
Location
United States
PostedFeb 21, 2013 1:19 am

Re: Helping with Technical issues!

Service
ipsgb wrote:
My SF began to give my problems, but i fixed it, and i realized, i fix alot of things with games, if you need help with anything, I'm here.  


How do i restart my whole computer like is new?

Baka.Konata

Rank 2
Baka.Konata
Joined
17 Jan 2013
Posts
594
Location
In the ocean Japan
PostedFeb 21, 2013 1:50 am
How do you fix it when your zoomed in like crazy in SF jsut curious.

WastedMusic

Rank 0
WastedMusic
Joined
06 Jan 2012
Posts
185
Location
United States
PostedFeb 21, 2013 2:15 am
Baka.Konata wrote:
How do you fix it when your zoomed in like crazy in SF jsut curious.  


In teambattle, just wait for the next round to start, and it will go back to normal.


I'm not sure if they fixed it though, becouse i haven't been getting it anymore.

Check out my youtube @ touradaro (:

basil_bk

Rank 4
basil_bk
Joined
27 Jul 2012
Posts
2510
Location
California United States
PostedFeb 21, 2013 6:44 am
renstiil.

FullHDready

Rank 1
FullHDready
Joined
05 Nov 2012
Posts
369
Location
Netherlands
PostedFeb 21, 2013 7:39 am

Re: Helping with Technical issues!

Service
valeman3 wrote:
ipsgb wrote:
My SF began to give my problems, but i fixed it, and i realized, i fix alot of things with games, if you need help with anything, I'm here.  


How do i restart my whole computer like is new?  

Run your fingers on your keyboard after you restart it and BAM, fresh installation of your OS.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: