Author Message

brianbloke

Rank 2
brianbloke
Joined
05 Apr 2012
Posts
596
Location
Glasgow United Kingdom
PostedMay 27, 2013 5:57 pm
VladSF wrote:
I got vivid m4, what guns can you trade?  


What guns do you like? M4's? AK's? PSG's? Others?

Signature removed due breaching our forum signature rules.
Advertisement

VladSF

Rank 3
VladSF
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
1136
Location
Starbucks United States
PostedMay 27, 2013 6:02 pm
brianbloke wrote:
VladSF wrote:
I got vivid m4, what guns can you trade?  


What guns do you like? M4's? AK's? PSG's? Others?  
Hm.. i guess i'll be looking for a certain gun from the ak group. But dunt know if ur gunna trade it, i only see one of them in your picture

brianbloke

Rank 2
brianbloke
Joined
05 Apr 2012
Posts
596
Location
Glasgow United Kingdom
PostedMay 28, 2013 4:29 am
VladSF wrote:
brianbloke wrote:
VladSF wrote:
I got vivid m4, what guns can you trade?  


What guns do you like? M4's? AK's? PSG's? Others?  
Hm.. i guess i'll be looking for a certain gun from the ak group. But dunt know if ur gunna trade it, i only see one of them in your picture  



Any excluding the WhiteTiger AK and Xmas AK i'd be willing.

(Whcih leaves RTAK, EAK, CAK, VAK)

Signature removed due breaching our forum signature rules.

VladSF

Rank 3
VladSF
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
1136
Location
Starbucks United States
PostedMay 28, 2013 11:09 pm
brianbloke wrote:
VladSF wrote:
brianbloke wrote:
VladSF wrote:
I got vivid m4, what guns can you trade?  


What guns do you like? M4's? AK's? PSG's? Others?  
Hm.. i guess i'll be looking for a certain gun from the ak group. But dunt know if ur gunna trade it, i only see one of them in your picture  



Any excluding the WhiteTiger AK and Xmas AK i'd be willing.

(Whcih leaves RTAK, EAK, CAK, VAK)  
Ohh alright. then RTAK?

brianbloke

Rank 2
brianbloke
Joined
05 Apr 2012
Posts
596
Location
Glasgow United Kingdom
PostedMay 29, 2013 5:35 am
VladSF wrote:
brianbloke wrote:
VladSF wrote:
brianbloke wrote:
VladSF wrote:
I got vivid m4, what guns can you trade?  


What guns do you like? M4's? AK's? PSG's? Others?  
Hm.. i guess i'll be looking for a certain gun from the ak group. But dunt know if ur gunna trade it, i only see one of them in your picture  



Any excluding the WhiteTiger AK and Xmas AK i'd be willing.

(Whcih leaves RTAK, EAK, CAK, VAK)  
Ohh alright. then RTAK?  



Sure, you'll have to wait until my Payday though :p. I already owe Yanzo a weapon :')

Signature removed due breaching our forum signature rules.

DaYanzo

Rank 3
DaYanzo
Joined
16 Jun 2012
Posts
1355
Location
Russia
PostedMay 31, 2013 6:02 am
Trusted guy and nice, could have easily highwayman'd me but didn't, haha.

theduck11

Rank 0
theduck11
Joined
25 Jul 2012
Posts
137
Location
Canada
PostedJul 15, 2013 7:04 pm

shop

added you on xFire: 69duck

Interested in gold an94 and willing to give sell/trade a vivid m4

redoit40

Rank 1
Joined
13 Jul 2013
Posts
314
Location
United States
PostedAug 24, 2013 3:19 pm
ill buy the engraved ak

brfc_conn

Rank 3
brfc_conn
Joined
24 Jul 2012
Posts
804
Location
Blackburn United Kingdom
PostedAug 28, 2013 9:34 am
Do you have Regular HK?

kent.alfonso11

Rank 0
Joined
02 Feb 2014
Posts
1
Location
Philippines
PostedFeb 28, 2014 6:06 am

Re: BrianBlokes' Shop o' Guns!

Only Trusted
brianbloke wrote:
My weapons:




What I am Looking for
Vivid M4
Firebird PSG [Pending Bombs]

Really, that's the only weapon I'm looking for. I'm not wanting ingame gifts due to the fact that it doesn't earn me any tiers.


Contact:
xFire= cosmic95
Steam= BrianblokeBJK
Ingame name- Rushian

WEAPON TRANSFERS
0

Some of those guns, I probably won't swap for this weapon. I've listed all my weapons if there was any updates.
I WON'T TRADE EXCLUSIVE WEAPONS FOR OBTAINABLE WEAPONS


I am in The Highly Trusted on this current post:
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1852891[b][b]  
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: