eazydc69

Rank 3
eazydc69
PostedDec 28, 2012 5:38 pm
thats ghey you can enchant 1-15 and 20-30 gear to [20] now with perfect lapisia :-/
Advertisement

eazydc69

Rank 3
eazydc69
PostedDec 28, 2012 5:38 pm
and still no reply in if the worship accessories in the 17k tier is usable in 1-15

Sighborg88

Aeria: Product Manager
Sighborg88
PostedDec 28, 2012 6:26 pm
eazydc69 wrote:
and still no reply in if the worship accessories in the 17k tier is usable in 1-15  

I'm sorry for the confusion, but no they cannot be. They are the normal level 22 worship accessories.

"Does anyone have a soldering gun I can borrow? I'd like to use it to attach a soldering gun to myself."

eazydc69

Rank 3
eazydc69
PostedDec 28, 2012 8:15 pm
thank you very much Sighborg for a reply... very appreciated

Kinnie_11_drk

Rank 3
Kinnie_11_drk
PostedDec 29, 2012 5:41 am
Really Can get so high Orange Stats on Costumes???

First of All these Costumes come only for AP and are nontradeable. So Ap Spenders are in great advantage.

Secondly the OJs on them are insane !!! People are getting over 70+ stats and 7k+ HP/MP/SP. This is a pvp killer item for any lvl pvp from 1-15 to end game.

Thirdly, servers are not stable already. A lot of lag and server crashes and now these costumes add more of it.

At least Remove the Insane Stats on them and make them tradeable !!!

With how it is now already fragile PVP suffers again in each zone, even AP spenders have to buy them each month (bec time out in 30d) and reroll them. Not to say usual players cant get any of them.
Next month these costumes can be Max OJed???

shieldtox

Rank 1
PostedDec 29, 2012 1:39 pm
Kinnie_11_drk wrote:
Really Can get so high Orange Stats on Costumes???

First of All these Costumes come only for AP and are nontradeable. So Ap Spenders are in great advantage.

Secondly the OJs on them are insane !!! People are getting over 70+ stats and 7k+ HP/MP/SP. This is a pvp killer item for any lvl pvp from 1-15 to end game.

Thirdly, servers are not stable already. A lot of lag and server crashes and now these costumes add more of it.

At least Remove the Insane Stats on them and make them tradeable !!!

With how it is now already fragile PVP suffers again in each zone, even AP spenders have to buy them each month (bec time out in 30d) and reroll them. Not to say usual players cant get any of them.
Next month these costumes can be Max OJed???  

i dont mind if they want to make it special for AP spender only..making a diff they are royal or sumthing but do something with the OJ limit or remove it..its bring to much stats..

deathcat69

Rank 1
deathcat69
PostedDec 29, 2012 7:05 pm
render wrote:
blacknight3579 wrote:
can we please have some kind of post about enchant for 1-15 20-30 usign PLapisia? cause it will be deciding what i pick from EOM  

As stated by the GM Service Guide: "GM enchantments cannot exceed [17] if it is level 30 or below, or [20] if it is level 31 or above. This rule ONLY applies to GM Enchantments. In-game enchantments can go up to [20] regardless of level. "

GM Service Guide  

not to be the one to spoil ppl's hopes but can you please give us a YES or NO on if they are allowed? this answer is highly uninformative since from the way it reads the perfect lapisia work like a GM enchant the same way perfect linking hammers replaced gm links. so a simple YES or NO please on this one. either it IS allowed or not. the way this reads looks like a scapegoat post saying well idk but if u read this it might be or not...

-Kitten- 30 UM Hunter | Hyouketsu 30 UM Oracle | Shiranuis_Pet 30 UM Priest | Pet. 60 UM Assassin | KeLana 80 UM Priest | uWannaTapMe 80 UM Assassin | -Koneko- 80 UM Oracle | Pet-Kitten 80 UM Warrior