kito01

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2012 2:20 pm

item from manor

hello, you said that you will exchange the items we could get from manor, but if i have started donation for an item and meanwhile you change the rewards i will loose the donated tree or?
Advertisement

GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedDec 28, 2012 3:11 pm
If I understand your question correctly the total donation for weekly rankings is reset

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedDec 28, 2012 5:10 pm
I think the question is that to get an item u need to donate wood for it but the xmas items will be replaced with other gear at some point in the future. If you have partially donated towards an item but not completed enough wood donations by the time it is removed, what happens? Do you lose all the wood you donated and your chance at the item or is it carried over to the new items.

I suspect you lose the donated wood and start fresh whenever it is that we get new gear in the manor but it would be nice if a GM could get confirmation from the devs.

kito01

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2012 6:24 pm
RollaR_50248 wrote:
I think the question is that to get an item u need to donate wood for it but the xmas items will be replaced with other gear at some point in the future. If you have partially donated towards an item but not completed enough wood donations by the time it is removed, what happens? Do you lose all the wood you donated and your chance at the item or is it carried over to the new items.

I suspect you lose the donated wood and start fresh whenever it is that we get new gear in the manor but it would be nice if a GM could get confirmation from the devs.  

exactly , thanks Rollar , now i am waiting for the answer from the devs.

sorry if my english is not that good.