Author Message

ForevaMK

Rank 0
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
5
Location
Canada
PostedDec 28, 2012 11:32 am
So we both have to get the weapon trade thingy

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

Sammetje1994

Rank 2
Sammetje1994
Joined
18 Aug 2012
Posts
714
Location
Netherlands
PostedDec 28, 2012 11:34 am

Re: jojobroch10 WB SHop!

jojobroch10 wrote:
jojobroch10 WB SHOP!!!!


http://youtu.be/7Zt7R84Avwo : Vid of my weapens / Depends on the offer if i will trade
i Have already a weapen transfer item from the x-mas tier spender


M4

Platinum m4!

Flame m4!

Cutie m4!

Dragon m4!

excusiai m4!

AK

Red tiger AK!

Camo AK!

Alcad AK!

Victory AK47s!

PSG

Golden PSG-1!

Red tiger PSG-1!

PHOENIX PSG-1!

SOME RANDOM GUNS

Golden TANGO

Evl mp5

Camouflage sv-98  


I Got Bd PSG, GoldAN94, ReaperAK, and Raptor M4 up for trade.

jojobroch10

Rank 4
jojobroch10
Joined
26 Jun 2012
Posts
2289
Location
machelen Belgium
PostedDec 28, 2012 11:36 am

Re: jojobroch10 WB SHop!

Sammetje1994 wrote:
jojobroch10 wrote:
jojobroch10 WB SHOP!!!!


http://youtu.be/7Zt7R84Avwo : Vid of my weapens / Depends on the offer if i will trade
i Have already a weapen transfer item from the x-mas tier spender


M4

Platinum m4!

Flame m4!

Cutie m4!

Dragon m4!

excusiai m4!

AK

Red tiger AK!

Camo AK!

Alcad AK!

Victory AK47s!

PSG

Golden PSG-1!

Red tiger PSG-1!

PHOENIX PSG-1!

SOME RANDOM GUNS

Golden TANGO

Evl mp5

Camouflage sv-98  


I Got Bd PSG, GoldAN94, ReaperAK, and Raptor M4 up for trade.  


What do u want for BD psg?

jojobroch10

Rank 4
jojobroch10
Joined
26 Jun 2012
Posts
2289
Location
machelen Belgium
PostedDec 28, 2012 11:36 am
ForevaMK wrote:
So we both have to get the weapon trade thingy  


whats ur IGN? idk u so good

Sammetje1994

Rank 2
Sammetje1994
Joined
18 Aug 2012
Posts
714
Location
Netherlands
PostedDec 28, 2012 11:38 am

Re: jojobroch10 WB SHop!

jojobroch10 wrote:
Sammetje1994 wrote:
jojobroch10 wrote:
jojobroch10 WB SHOP!!!!


http://youtu.be/7Zt7R84Avwo : Vid of my weapens / Depends on the offer if i will trade
i Have already a weapen transfer item from the x-mas tier spender


M4

Platinum m4!

Flame m4!

Cutie m4!

Dragon m4!

excusiai m4!

AK

Red tiger AK!

Camo AK!

Alcad AK!

Victory AK47s!

PSG

Golden PSG-1!

Red tiger PSG-1!

PHOENIX PSG-1!

SOME RANDOM GUNS

Golden TANGO

Evl mp5

Camouflage sv-98  


I Got Bd PSG, GoldAN94, ReaperAK, and Raptor M4 up for trade.  


What do u want for BD psg?  


CutieM4

jojobroch10

Rank 4
jojobroch10
Joined
26 Jun 2012
Posts
2289
Location
machelen Belgium
PostedDec 28, 2012 11:40 am

Re: jojobroch10 WB SHop!

Sammetje1994 wrote:
jojobroch10 wrote:
Sammetje1994 wrote:
jojobroch10 wrote:
jojobroch10 WB SHOP!!!!


http://youtu.be/7Zt7R84Avwo : Vid of my weapens / Depends on the offer if i will trade
i Have already a weapen transfer item from the x-mas tier spender


M4

Platinum m4!

Flame m4!

Cutie m4!

Dragon m4!

excusiai m4!

AK

Red tiger AK!

Camo AK!

Alcad AK!

Victory AK47s!

PSG

Golden PSG-1!

Red tiger PSG-1!

PHOENIX PSG-1!

SOME RANDOM GUNS

Golden TANGO

Evl mp5

Camouflage sv-98  


I Got Bd PSG, GoldAN94, ReaperAK, and Raptor M4 up for trade.  


What do u want for BD psg?  


CutieM4  


i Will think about it

Sammetje1994

Rank 2
Sammetje1994
Joined
18 Aug 2012
Posts
714
Location
Netherlands
PostedDec 28, 2012 11:43 am

Re: jojobroch10 WB SHop!

jojobroch10 wrote:
Sammetje1994 wrote:
jojobroch10 wrote:
Sammetje1994 wrote:
jojobroch10 wrote:
jojobroch10 WB SHOP!!!!


http://youtu.be/7Zt7R84Avwo : Vid of my weapens / Depends on the offer if i will trade
i Have already a weapen transfer item from the x-mas tier spender


M4

Platinum m4!

Flame m4!

Cutie m4!

Dragon m4!

excusiai m4!

AK

Red tiger AK!

Camo AK!

Alcad AK!

Victory AK47s!

PSG

Golden PSG-1!

Red tiger PSG-1!

PHOENIX PSG-1!

SOME RANDOM GUNS

Golden TANGO

Evl mp5

Camouflage sv-98  


I Got Bd PSG, GoldAN94, ReaperAK, and Raptor M4 up for trade.  


What do u want for BD psg?  


CutieM4  


i Will think about it  


kk let me know in a PM.

petpred

Rank 0
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
132
Location
United States
PostedDec 28, 2012 11:54 am

Vouches

do u have any vouches?

jojobroch10

Rank 4
jojobroch10
Joined
26 Jun 2012
Posts
2289
Location
machelen Belgium
PostedDec 28, 2012 11:55 am
i only did a transfer to my bro's account so atm idont really have vouches :/

kotaku23

Rank 5
kotaku23
Joined
26 Jul 2012
Posts
3535
Location
SoCal United States
PostedDec 28, 2012 12:00 pm
Reserve me cutie, i might trade soon possibly.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: