Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedDec 28, 2012 9:56 am

Clarification

Rumor has it that all [18]+ 30- gear will be wiped.

Is this true or false? I don't play anymore so it doesn't effect me but I'm pretty sure others will want to know.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn
Advertisement

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedDec 28, 2012 10:36 am
No GM or PM posted it anywhere in the forums so i take that as a no.Rules apply for GM enchants not in game enchants, perfect lapisia is in game enchant.

...JayGee...

Rank 3
...JayGee...
PostedDec 28, 2012 10:51 am

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedDec 28, 2012 3:45 pm
ITs cool, il just keep bumping till i get a 'it will be wiped' or an 'it will not be wiped' answer Smile

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

demoman11

Rank 0
demoman11
PostedDec 28, 2012 3:50 pm
I don't think they'll wipe the gear...because that's just utterly stupid and unfair.

If they decide to wipe anything it will be the Perfect Lapisia and that the already enchanted gear will remain the same. The Perfect Lapisia in my eyes are just a GM enchant that you can do yourself...nothing more or less.

avara88

Rank 1
PostedDec 28, 2012 3:53 pm
Render says:

As stated by the GM Service Guide: "GM enchantments cannot exceed [17] if it is level 30 or below, or [20] if it is level 31 or above. This rule ONLY applies to GM Enchantments. In-game enchantments can go up to [20] regardless of level. "

GM Service Guide

Source:
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=15080879#15080879

Chan375

Rank 3
Chan375
PostedDec 28, 2012 4:00 pm
>.< You know exactly what they are doing here.... wait to give an answer, and by the time they are ready enough people will have higher enchanted gears that they can say it's what people wanted. They will be unable to remove the enchants based on the lack of clarity, therefor the [17] cap will be a thing of the past, and for new people coming into the zone 20 will be what they are facing.

With the boosts to damage from enchants newer people, average geared people, those in [10]s etc may become 1-2 hits to the ubers in full 20s, especially if they are hunter/sin or pag types. *smiles* I would be curious to know exactly how much a [20] adds compared to a [17] on a lvl 29 weapon...

*** edit --- the fact that every fury uber I know held off on doing this waiting for an answer shows how little it is wanted. If it becomes what has to be done to compete, since I know a number of lights have done it already, it will be done of course... but everyone was happy with the max and didn't want it raised (some wanted it lowered). AGE will use the same reasoning that prevented them from lowering it in the past to explain why [20] is allowed now.

JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedDec 28, 2012 4:51 pm
Chan375 wrote:
>.< You know exactly what they are doing here.... wait to give an answer, and by the time they are ready enough people will have higher enchanted gears that they can say it's what people wanted. They will be unable to remove the enchants based on the lack of clarity, therefor the [17] cap will be a thing of the past, and for new people coming into the zone 20 will be what they are facing.

With the boosts to damage from enchants newer people, average geared people, those in [10]s etc may become 1-2 hits to the ubers in full 20s, especially if they are hunter/sin or pag types. *smiles* I would be curious to know exactly how much a [20] adds compared to a [17] on a lvl 29 weapon...

*** edit --- the fact that every fury uber I know held off on doing this waiting for an answer shows how little it is wanted. If it becomes what has to be done to compete, since I know a number of lights have done it already, it will be done of course... but everyone was happy with the max and didn't want it raised (some wanted it lowered). AGE will use the same reasoning that prevented them from lowering it in the past to explain why [20] is allowed now.  

They hav clarified, killa was rumourmongering,

GM enchants = 17, non GM enchants = 20

Perfect lapasia = non-gm Enchants therefore = 20

Chan375

Rank 3
Chan375
PostedDec 28, 2012 5:23 pm
JamesGodden wrote:
Chan375 wrote:

They hav clarified, killa was rumourmongering,

GM enchants = 17, non GM enchants = 20

Perfect lapasia = non-gm Enchants therefore = 20  
Oh, I know... I'm just another step towards enough disillusionment to make me leave forever, and it seems like every time they make a step in the right direction (dread dungeon) they do something to screw it up like this. *sighs* AP only benefits with unknown effects.

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedDec 28, 2012 6:01 pm
Have been holding back from buying them for my 1-15 def 'till EoM hoping we'd get an answer, but it seems it's the status quo. Don't really have any issues with them being maxed [20] with lapisia. Unless they eventually change the rules and screw everyone over.

-Retired.