NoWay20

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2012 3:36 am

I did not transfer correctly

i need help plss
Please Help
Hey I made a wrong transfer game from ijji soldier front to aeria games I did not know they both work together until I accidentally transfer.
At first I signed up for aeria games played in soldier front I went to (captain green) and when I go to ijji through my Facebook site did not occur and Mishenichnas through facebook and my nephew it went to the ijji Then I clicked on the transfer of the player from ijji to aeria games and all that and I Facebook's My nephew and I shook the transfer I wrote my original user aeria games I connected up my nephew and gave me his player's own player and my ijji of aeria games how do I return to my original actor
Please Help Thanks in advance!

Player Name RunAway20
Advertisement

dakone12

Rank 1
dakone12
PostedDec 28, 2012 3:51 am

Re: I did not transfer correctly

i need help plss
NoWay20 wrote:
Please Help
Hey I made a wrong transfer game from ijji soldier front to aeria games I did not know they both work together until I accidentally transfer.
At first I signed up for aeria games played in soldier front I went to (captain green) and when I go to ijji through my Facebook site did not occur and Mishenichnas through facebook and my nephew it went to the ijji Then I clicked on the transfer of the player from ijji to aeria games and all that and I Facebook's My nephew and I shook the transfer I wrote my original user aeria games I connected up my nephew and gave me his player's own player and my ijji of aeria games how do I return to my original actor
Please Help Thanks in advance!

Player Name RunAway20  

Once you transfer you account its done and you have to remember the account name or email to get back into the account. I dont think that aeriagames is able to merge two accounts together but if you want to try make a ticket here. http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/recover.

just explain the same problem you have there.