HitomoX

Rank 0
PostedJan 02, 2013 11:51 am
I know you understand the concept of this game, I was just a little bit provacative ^^

As I've said before, some people choose to spend time and others choose to spend money; the game should make an effort to cater to both audiences.  

some spend time others spend money ... everyone believes this nowadays but time is money Wink

its also nothing more then a f2p myth ... I mean they cant just advertise a game being honest and admitting that they figured they can make so much more profit by microtransactions and simply giving the player the oppurtunity to spend endless amouts of cash at ones on something ... no they cant say that directly, so they invented the term "free to play"

every free player is a potential customer .. to make him pay you first have to get his interest for making progress in the game then you have to hit him with a wall to make him spend ...

if he does not pay he is at least part of the server population, making the game grow, bringing in more potential customers ...

It has been said, but this is just the nature of the F2P model. The phrase "pay to win" seems to be the most accurate assessment. I've long suspected that games with this model, weren't made to last pass the cash cow stage. Any semblance of "balance" in F2P games is quickly obliterated by the frequency of spending promos  

there is nothing positive about the concept of F2P games, really ^^
only thing is companys can earn so much money with it they started to put real effort in developing F2P games ... like wartune, wich makes me enjoying it, but I am vip 33
and I have no campaign quests available for lvl33 only 34 and I really dont know how
to close the gap without grinding dailys for two days ...

and suddenly I remembered how those games are used to be

but I am vip now, lets see how long I can keep it up to log in daylie and do some stuff until its getting to repetetive ...

save your vip toekns up to 50 before entering the weehl, it will sort out the common prices first until only the good stuff is left, this is your only real gamble for the rare stuff on that weehl ... and you need 50 tokens to be able to get to it...

regards
Advertisement

andraxxusbear

Rank 0
PostedJan 02, 2013 12:07 pm
Isn't the wheel limited to 36 coins in one go then you exit and do it again ?_? Why do you need to save for 50 ?_?

HuckleFin

Rank 0
HuckleFin
PostedJan 02, 2013 12:47 pm
Expire66 wrote:
Wartune and other browser based games make it quite clear that they hold the premium players in higher regard than the free players.  

Well Yeah Sad , Thats Life.

MightySiQin

Rank 2
PostedJan 03, 2013 1:29 pm
;o I love flame threads ..I gotta tell ya, on r2 forum non-cash players stopped to post such threads about being a casher (balen buyer) and a non-casher, and how it's totally unfair for non-cashers...I guess they already got over it
But in any case ..aeria is worse than r2 ..much worse, if I tell you about which company's business is the money and everything else goes to h3ll...it's definitely aeria
However, r2 stopped listening to the whole community including cashers since they already gets paid by hunderds of cashers, but there still few experts who helps the non-cashers when they QQ in forum

anyway ..my point is ..I played this game and I quit it not just coz of r2 but also coz the game essentially supports cashers ...so how about being in aeria's ? ..I wouldn't just quit but I'd flame things around ..lol

HitomoX

Rank 0
PostedJan 03, 2013 6:26 pm
andraxxusbear wrote:
Isn't the wheel limited to 36 coins in one go then you exit and do it again ?_? Why do you need to save for 50 ?_?  

yeah, you are right ... I calulated with 10 attempts but it seems you actually only have 8 ^^