mark_flow

Rank 0
mark_flow
PostedDec 28, 2012 12:43 am

dragon ball absalon

sorry for the pointless topic but if you like what you see please follow it's not that bad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll_XPenKkqA
Advertisement

...Sun

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2012 12:57 am
Well... It looked stupid to me at first but i was being nice so i watched a little of it and then i seen Pan married to Uub and they had a son that looked like Sasuke Uchiha then thats when i clicked exit on the internet browser before i seen more of that ridiculousness. So basically what im saying.... Its stupid.

mark_flow

Rank 0
mark_flow
PostedDec 28, 2012 1:06 am
...Sun wrote:
Well... It looked stupid to me at first but i was being nice so i watched a little of it and then i seen Pan married to Uub and they had a son that looked like Sasuke Uchiha then thats when i clicked exit on the internet browser before i seen more of that ridiculousness. So basically what im saying.... Its stupid.  

it's not that bad it's going to get better, i guess what i'm saying is i just want to see what happens after goku kill omega shenron. as a kid i never understood why it stop at gt that all.

raducioiubogdan

Rank 3
raducioiubogdan
PostedDec 28, 2012 4:45 am
Looks Good.

IGN: xXGog3TaXx | G12 R12 100% | oOVodKaOo | G4 | HydroXonium | M33 | NAN FOR LIFE

ashley.vita

Rank 0
ashley.vita
PostedDec 28, 2012 5:23 am
followed Dragon balls all over the place from dragon ball -Z -GT .. id like to see more to take me back to my youth DBZ is the best though GT was a crap sequel

raducioiubogdan

Rank 3
raducioiubogdan
PostedDec 28, 2012 5:29 am
wasn't there an episode of DB after the GT series where ur showed son of pan, and bullma's fighting each other in the dbz tournament or somthin like that?

IGN: xXGog3TaXx | G12 R12 100% | oOVodKaOo | G4 | HydroXonium | M33 | NAN FOR LIFE

mark_flow

Rank 0
mark_flow
PostedDec 28, 2012 7:34 am
raducioiubogdan wrote:
wasn't there an episode of DB after the GT series where ur showed son of pan, and bullma's fighting each other in the dbz tournament or somthin like that?  

yes there was but it didnt make any sense. i never was able to understand why pan was so old
and why the guy who host martial arts was still so young

ulldis

Rank 3
ulldis
PostedDec 28, 2012 7:42 am
mark_flow wrote:
raducioiubogdan wrote:

yes there was but it didnt make any sense. i never was able to understand why pan was so old
and why the guy who host martial arts was still so young

anime logic. Laughing

R.I.P. Twelve Sky 2

LuiGi095

Rank 0
LuiGi095
PostedDec 28, 2012 10:07 am
This is what happens after Goku defeats Omega Shenron and BEFORE the tournament where Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr. fight.

http://stagevu.com/video/lzcsgkyewnby

Hope it helps.

P.S. Dragon Ball Absalon looks great and I enjoyed it, but the story is kinda fked up because they are all dead. If Goku Jr. does not appear in Absalon then the story is REALLY fked up.

mark_flow

Rank 0
mark_flow
PostedDec 29, 2012 12:15 am
LuiGi095 wrote:
This is what happens after Goku defeats Omega Shenron and BEFORE the tournament where Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr. fight.

http://stagevu.com/video/lzcsgkyewnby

Hope it helps.

P.S. Dragon Ball Absalon looks great and I enjoyed it, but the story is kinda fked up because they are all dead. If Goku Jr. does not appear in Absalon then the story is REALLY fked up.  

thank you for the link and i hope they do as well.