xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedDec 29, 2012 10:33 am
i want to see a full stat blaster for a change. not all this boom, spear and axe harm spamming garbage. seeing a basket user bash in 2 lv 50 harm dunces would be priceless i think. or raping them with japan dart roflmao. i dare someone to do overseas fights with briefcase and all stat pearls, NO HARM whatsoever you'll see why i enjoy it Very Happy briefcase, mighty watergun, hyper car, even torch or tdaily for all i care. drop the harm pearls and see how fun things can really get. feel a bit more ballsy scrap or replace your repeat with something else that isn't being used by like 98% of all ddtankers >.<

Advertisement

sinarp

Rank 2
PostedDec 29, 2012 10:49 am
With thoe you can win cuz of the aglity will take you farther away plus more defense and when you crit you crit harder with offense and high fate is a pierce so if you have high enough fate. its kidnalike carrying your 100% pierce so you can actually win unless you dont kill them. If theypow and crit you you can die unless you defense sky rocketed. but i can see why you like it trust me im not blind Smile

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedDec 29, 2012 10:52 am
so no one wants to try taking on my challenge of no harm pearls and or using repeat in overseas fights? Very Happy aw come on it's fun guys ^^ do it you win immunity forever against being called a noob by anyone Smile

sinarp

Rank 2
PostedDec 29, 2012 10:58 am
i alreadynkow how it is sol xD trust me xD its beast but you have to have good amulets and good pearls Very Happy

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedDec 29, 2012 11:00 am
true enough. then again both of us fit under that ranking Very Happy i want to see who else is ballsy enough to try it ^^

aharvey23

Rank 0
aharvey23
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina United States
PostedDec 29, 2012 11:56 am
Dragonfly here from Centaur. I have noticed that yes there are quite a bit of powerful opponents Overseas. The higher the level you are, the more difficult it will be. Their DDTank version has much more to offer than ours, They have had more time to get their +12 and +15, and prices are cheaper on their servers. Although they may seem daunting, they are defeatable. Speed is a huge factor when I win. Though most of the opponents(within my level range +/- 5) are not very accurate. Best advice I can give you is don't do any buff unless you know you will hit. Usually i do 2 turns w/o buffs, fly in, and go for the kill. This may not help anybody of higher levels (40+), but it has worked 95% of the time for me. Only lost a few Overseas fights, and those were to extremely overpowered players. Happy Hunting ^-^.

sinarp

Rank 2
PostedDec 29, 2012 12:43 pm
Trust me dragonfly Smile for the 40+ iwish i could use delay but 1-2 rounds they buffing i die already. I Can POW them and Do a full Buff after wITH a repeat and still not kill them yet Smile and i have a pretty strong offense/harm. Their defense is overrated and the accuracy i have met of 40+ are extremely acurate. My accuracy is possibly 95% accurate which is good enough for me. Plus their agil is always higher than me for some reason. Their SR if you pay attention is extremely high. They are just overpowered for us Smile xD i can hardly kill them. Yes they are possible but once they hit, they hit hard.

aharvey23

Rank 0
aharvey23
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina United States
PostedDec 29, 2012 1:10 pm
Oh I know what you mean. Facing a pair of level 50's that have boom/spear/axe at my level is very scary. I usually die on their first turn. But if I do have a turn, I try my hardest to dig them (if pitfall is available). But yea I do agree with you, we are outmatched when doing overseas.

sinarp

Rank 2
PostedDec 29, 2012 2:43 pm
We can't outaim them either. Their accuracy is INCREDIBLE

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedDec 29, 2012 10:59 pm
did overseas just now. fought again, kept getting dug spammed by some random nub from ng. it's annoying when they're faster than you, i might use medkit to get my agility advantage back i swear O.O their def is weak as crap though. barely any of them have the def that is avg for most of us our level which is 1k ish. even the boom and spear bozos have crap def lmao.