sinarp

Rank 2
PostedDec 27, 2012 9:23 pm   Last edited by sinarp on Dec 27, 2012 10:02 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Overseas - Death for us

Ares Mission IMpossible
Ok Its been a DAY in OS and i just tried ARES and its MISSION IMPOSSIBLE. LIke WTF? 5k Crit and its a guy with 50 % Success Rate? This shows that their server is already OP *OVER POWERED* VS US! We have 80%+++ and we can hardly wack this guy into the next minute! They just jump in buff and we dead already? I have seen strongest of this Server Try. Only person who stand a chance in Cerberus is Probrably people who have 90k+ and Thats is a whole lot! OUr Gears doenst even touch theirs to begin with. Too many pros and over powered!?this is pointless. PLus AUTO Overseas for ARES and we can't even fight back. This is OUTRAGEOUS . I dont know what to do anymore with this FML i thought oVerseas meant more fight but its more of a slaughter for Aeriagames DDtank. Either we needBetter Promos from 7 Raod or take off Over Seas for us because we are just getting killed

Plus Their Stats over power us definitely. Full s-4 Pearls holes -.- Drills here are 3x the price of theirs..
Advertisement

bibibeo2

Rank 0
bibibeo2
PostedDec 27, 2012 9:26 pm
Gosh she tells the truth. Im lv 46 they made me look like Lv 30

takatorabata

Rank 0
takatorabata
PostedDec 27, 2012 9:31 pm
we need a very good promo to upgrade stats and etc...

jliuk146

Rank 0
jliuk146
PostedDec 27, 2012 11:48 pm
The only way we can win is outaim them. If they hit us once 90% chance were dead. They hit us twice were guranteed dead. Against them during ares, I have still managed to win 50% of the battles I am thrown at even though my rate is 82%. Seeing there stats would be a small change, but it would boost our chances by at least 10%! And try seeing what the servers dont have. I don't want to say anything to mention anyone but it has to do with someone who has power which 99% of ddtank cannot take.

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedDec 28, 2012 7:02 am
agreed. knowing your opponents stats makes a difference. i know cause i use it for who i target first. usually the one with the lowest hp and defense if their hp is both the same. but thinking about this you wonder. if their ddtank is like ours. why are there so many ppl with dragon spears that are the same level bracket? gotta ask about how they got that wep. ask yourself ofc lols.

good way to tell they hacked for their stuff and are hacking though is if they tell you to shut up when you figured out they're hacking and using aimbot. the more you know Very Happy

sinarp

Rank 2
PostedDec 28, 2012 10:03 am
At the same time if you know your damage and how much damage you cn make to them plus their HP or if you used to see your opponents stats with the amount of defense armor and HP you can tell how much damage you can deal right off the bat that increasing your chance of success of winning because you know whether or not if you make that risk if that can bring you a victory or chaos. but still this ddtank is sitll out powered

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedDec 28, 2012 10:35 am
it's just the damage they deal. and to be quite fair their accuracy is just retardedly on the mark most the time. you swear they're using aimbot O.O. when you ice them it vanishes and they get pearls activating literally at the right time D;

but yeah knowing what stats they got is nice to know. same with the hp and harm so you can expect or get an idea of what damage to get dealt.

sinarp

Rank 2
PostedDec 28, 2012 10:46 am
xD Outaiming them is impossible !!!! cuz they aim as good as us Sad We can make it 100% Accuracy and they sitll kill us x.x only hope is Active Pearls bu theirpearls are mostlikely stronger than ours. (higher level)) so their pearls come up omore often. Their hits are extraordinary. The ymust know a secret that we dont. I peeked at the other servers and trust me............................. OUR STATS AREN'T EVEN CLOSE TO THEIRS T.T

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedDec 28, 2012 10:47 am
One word then for their "OP" players. HACKS Very Happy

sinarp

Rank 2
PostedDec 28, 2012 10:47 am
Can't say its hacks because they might be honest players who are just overpowered lol