headsprouter

Rank 2
headsprouter
PostedDec 27, 2012 5:41 pm

Thank You Aeria, you are amazing...

...NOT.

interesting how you deal with your customers. never had to do with such an ignorant company... neither in Real Life, nor in Online Games.
You're the only company i know, that gives us customers(well, at least me) the feeling that we are fools, unneeded, totally unheard, disrespected, you dont care sht bout our opinion etc...
as many ppl said before.. WAKE UP!

btw: You never heard of the motto: "The Customer is King"... thats one of the basic principal of every successful company here in germany... but idk how you deal with that in USA...

(dont wanna write down all aspects that make me disappointed, gonna be too much, but i think every single player knows about some of the things that made me form that opinion about AGE)
And for those who know old Gamigo-Style, which made me leave LC-Ger... not even they were that ignorant as AGE is! They changed to good, what about You, Aeria?

Regards.
Advertisement

One...Shot

Rank 0
One...Shot
PostedDec 27, 2012 6:04 pm
This is old news buddy, whats new?

djodjo57

Rank 5
djodjo57
PostedDec 27, 2012 6:05 pm

Re: Thank You Aeria, you are amazing...

headsprouter wrote:

And for those who know old Gamigo-Style, which made me leave LC-Ger... not even they were that ignorant as AGE is! They changed to good, what about You, Aeria?

same, i left gamigo for aeria and today with what i see gamigo is really better than how it was when i played on it, not like aeria ...
i hope someone at aeria is going to wake up soon...

baraba13

Rank 3
baraba13
PostedDec 27, 2012 6:42 pm
gotta agree the customer service in the last few weeks/months really became a whole lot worse then it was and in general i dont think how aeria is treating us the "customers" is a way we should be treated... after all they live of our money... hope something changes for the better and fast

dischuffed

Rank 0
PostedDec 27, 2012 6:48 pm
I used to play Pirate Galaxy when it was run by Gamigo, and must admit that they did at least listen to the concerns of the players, and take on board what was said. And changed or amended the game as required - we used to joke that we, the players, were the Beta testers for the game. There were always at least 2-3 GM's in-game, ready to spend time talking to the players, and even give us the chance to 'gang up' on them for some truly battle royal's. The general attitude was relaxed and fun !!

Then the developers Splitscreen Studios fell out with Gamigo and fired them, and Splitscreen took over as publishers, fired all (or most) of the GM's and banned many players, and brought in their own GM's who weren't so easy-going or as visible in-game. Overnight the general mood was more strained, and many long-time players just walked away from the game, never to return !!

Can't say what Gamigo are like now, I too left the game. I keep hoping that Aeria will become more like the old Gamigo, but judging by the number of players who have left - and the lack of new players joining - I worry that my hopes will be fruitless !!

andaro

Rank 5.1
andaro
PostedDec 27, 2012 7:00 pm
Gamigo hires GMs off their forums and allows home positions, they have also been sold off as a company, twice now.

Are you talking about Aeria service overall as a company, or LC service as a part, or Billing.

I'd get more direct and provide exampled feedback on particular issues, it is an essential part of feedback

Posted By Aeria Mobile

wolf181

Rank 2
PostedDec 27, 2012 7:02 pm

djodjo57 wrote:
headsprouter wrote:

same, i left gamigo for aeria and today with what i see gamigo is really better than how it was when i played on it, not like aeria ...
i hope someone at aeria is going to wake up soon...  
True :/ and we are few ppl who left GAMIGO and now !zgh!zh!@ wake up aeria...

baraba13

Rank 3
baraba13
PostedDec 27, 2012 7:13 pm
andaro wrote:
Gamigo hires GMs off their forums and allows home positions, they have also been sold off as a company, twice now.

Are you talking about Aeria service overall as a company, or LC service as a part, or Billing.

I'd get more direct and provide exampled feedback on particular issues, it is an essential part of feedback  

well lets say most companies with online games like LC are listening to player suggestions/concerns/wishes... i know aeria aint the devs but still should push on the devs for more fixes and less new (useless) content such as new pets and changing stuff that works fine (inventory/maps...)

Purity2001

Rank 1
Purity2001
PostedDec 28, 2012 5:02 am

headsprouter wrote:
...NOT.

interesting how you deal with your customers. never had to do with such an ignorant company... neither in Real Life, nor in Online Games.
You're the only company i know, that gives us customers(well, at least me) the feeling that we are fools, unneeded, totally unheard, disrespected, you dont care sht bout our opinion etc...

btw: You never heard of the motto: "The Customer is King"... thats one of the basic principal of every successful company here in germany... but idk how you deal with that in USA...

(dont wanna write down all aspects that make me disappointed, gonna be too much, but i think every single player knows about some of the things that made me form that opinion about AGE)

Regards.  

I left Gamigo for the same reasons and Aeria was really cool at that time. Now they re even worse then Gamigo was, when I left there.
Is there a different Leader now at Gamigo? When I had been there, it was a woman and she had NO clue about the game.
But what am I saying. If the GMs not love and play the game, the outcome is worse. But thats regular in published games. Just published to press the juice out of it. Thats what they re experts in. Pressing it like theres no tomorrow.
Replace GM with:

GS: Game Squeezer
or
GJ: Game Juicer

That would be correct and honest.

Regards

Purity

BUT, one thing I d like to add. I asked for a guild name change card via RT cause I had this 5_ infront of my guild name. I got it next day in my ingame records. Very quick response. That was really good and I was really surprised.

headsprouter

Rank 2
headsprouter
PostedDec 28, 2012 8:22 am

Purity2001 wrote:
headsprouter wrote:
...NOT.

Regards.  

I left Gamigo for the same reasons and Aeria was really cool at that time. Now they re even worse then Gamigo was, when I left there.  

sadly thats 100% true! i regret my decision more and more....