valechore786

Rank 0
PostedDec 27, 2012 3:40 pm

scrolling issue, really annoying

when i scroll, some buttons i cant click on anymore
i am using a windows 7 64bit OS, and i meet all the minimum requirements, and more too.

now the issue at hand, when i scroll with a mouse wheel, or the built-in touchpad, some buttons just stop working, like i cant click anything like closing a inventory tab, or a skill tab, or assign skills, or even allocating stat points! up until i scroll, everything works fine, but as soon as i scroll, things get messed up real bad, i asked around and many people have the same prob.

to narrow it down a little bit more, some buttons do work, its just the occassional IMPORTANT ones. like wont let me click anything in options menu either!

i hope theres a easy solution to this, i used to play shaiya ages ago, never even heard of a problem like this, so im thinking episode 6 and up, something must have messed up.
Advertisement

pask81

Rank 5
pask81
PostedDec 28, 2012 2:25 am
I remember it happened something similar to me time ago, the screen zoom in at max and I could not use menu anymore, neither zoom out.

I found out it was a problem with the touchpad mouse of my notebook, disabling it and using an external mouse fixed it. Try to disable the built-in touchpad and see what happens.

If you still have problems here is a workaround: stop using the wheel, the keys page-up and page-down have the same effect.

valechore786

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2012 6:22 am
ahh thanks, it seems to be my touchpad afterall lol