TreishaSempai

Rank 4
TreishaSempai
PostedDec 27, 2012 2:37 pm

DKO Ventrilo Information!

We have a Vent channel now!!
Ventrilo is a popular FREE online voice and text chat program (download required) that Aeria has a server with for channels for various games. And today, we are proud to announce that DKOnline has our own channel!

What is the information needed to enter our channel, you ask? Well, here it is:

Host or IP: ca2.progamerhosting.com
Port number: 3055
Password: AeriaGames

Enter the above information as well as creating your own user ID on the same screen once Ventrilo is downloaded to be able to join Aeria's Ventrilo server. Once you're signed in, just double-click the DKOnline channel to enter, and there you go!

~Everyone give a biiiiig thanks to GMMokona for giving us this channel!
Advertisement

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedDec 27, 2012 2:50 pm
Great! Gonna check it out later Wink

dv2axonn

Rank 0
dv2axonn
PostedDec 27, 2012 3:25 pm
THANKS GMMONAKA !!! NOW I GET THE PROGRAM AND JOIN YOU GUYS XD!

EDIT : The program is like... 2001 or something... I preffer to use skype Very Happy!

firedale2002

Rank 4
firedale2002
PostedDec 27, 2012 4:28 pm
dv2axonn wrote:
THANKS GMMONAKA !!! NOW I GET THE PROGRAM AND JOIN YOU GUYS XD!

EDIT : The program is like... 2001 or something... I preffer to use skype Very Happy!  
I'm not sure where you looked... but the current windows version was updated in 2010. Also, to do group chatting in skype, you have to be invited to the group chat, you can't just join one already in progress. This is pretty much what Vent allows. You also don't have to have an account to join the chat, there's no account creation needed.

saytara22

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2012 5:12 am
so what i got that in the there will be a button to press and join a voice room ?

Gildarz_Raizen

Rank 0
Gildarz_Raizen
PostedDec 28, 2012 6:57 am
Ehm... why don't you just use ts3?

Emralyn

Rank 0
Emralyn
PostedDec 28, 2012 8:47 am
Raidcall has also added DKO to their game list for completely free voice chat for gaming communication. No fees whatsoever, for client or server hosting. Ventrilo is free for clients, but someone has to pay regular fees for server...raidcall is 100% free. I'm not sure about TS as I've never used it lol. Raidcall would be a great utility for guilds, but it's good to see the DKO community as a whole on vent which I think handles more numbers (not sure tho) Wink

LadyBorderlinex

Rank 5
PostedDec 28, 2012 9:20 am
I can't waiiiiiiittttt

Queen of Unnecessarily Long Youtube Videos Used To Report Multi-clienting

Gildarz_Raizen

Rank 0
Gildarz_Raizen
PostedDec 28, 2012 12:44 pm
Emralyn wrote:
Raidcall has also added DKO to their game list for completely free voice chat for gaming communication. No fees whatsoever, for client or server hosting. Ventrilo is free for clients, but someone has to pay regular fees for server...raidcall is 100% free. I'm not sure about TS as I've never used it lol. Raidcall would be a great utility for guilds, but it's good to see the DKO community as a whole on vent which I think handles more numbers (not sure tho) Wink  

Can't say about Vent, as I really used it maybe twice something like 10 years ago, but TS3 is free, as my whole clan has been always active on it, and for what I know, without any monthly/annual fee;)

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedDec 28, 2012 1:00 pm
Raidcall seems like a good service for Guilds, but since this is the Official Aeria Games Ventrilo Server, be happy that we got a channel on it.