Author Message

gmebilfish

GameMaster: USA
gmebilfish
Joined
26 Apr 2011
Posts
1443
Location
Lost City of Altantis United States
PostedDec 27, 2012 11:53 am
minuzaki wrote:


Story of my life.  


Ahahah this is awesome xD

:/ Not much to do but do the waiting game. What you guys like me to do to ease your wait? Release some images? Do discussion? Events? And no, don't ask for DKO OB. Its not ready yet.

Advertisement

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
Joined
06 Dec 2008
Posts
2565
Location
Porec Croatia
PostedDec 27, 2012 11:57 am
gmebilfish wrote:
:/ Not much to do but do the waiting game. What you guys like me to do to ease your wait? Release some images? Do discussion? Events? And no, don't ask for DKO OB. Its not ready yet.  

Anything you believe is going to make us feel better and keep us entertained Razz
Any of the options you mentioned sounds good to be, been doing all the Forum Events to keep myself busy Wink

gmebilfish

GameMaster: USA
gmebilfish
Joined
26 Apr 2011
Posts
1443
Location
Lost City of Altantis United States
PostedDec 27, 2012 12:07 pm   Last edited by gmebilfish on Dec 27, 2012 12:09 pm. Edited 1 time in total
filipvarga wrote:
gmebilfish wrote:
:/ Not much to do but do the waiting game. What you guys like me to do to ease your wait? Release some images? Do discussion? Events? And no, don't ask for DKO OB. Its not ready yet.  

Anything you believe is going to make us feel better and keep us entertained Razz
Any of the options you mentioned sounds good to be, been doing all the Forum Events to keep myself busy Wink  


^^ Hope you also Liked DKO Facebook page. I'll start digging some pictures to post up.

If you guys have any suggestion, let me know!

minuzaki

Rank 4
Joined
08 Mar 2010
Posts
1620
Location
Hell. Denmark
PostedDec 27, 2012 12:08 pm
gmebilfish wrote:
minuzaki wrote:


Story of my life.  


Ahahah this is awesome xD

:/ Not much to do but do the waiting game. What you guys like me to do to ease your wait? Release some images? Do discussion? Events? And no, don't ask for DKO OB. Its not ready yet.  
You could make an event to get forum badges. So that I may get 8 badges and Challenge a GM to a fight, and become a sprite master. (Totally original story btw, all me) and is there an inside joke as to why the staff @ Aeria like fish? o-o

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
Joined
06 Dec 2008
Posts
2565
Location
Porec Croatia
PostedDec 27, 2012 12:13 pm
gmebilfish wrote:

^^ Hope you also Liked DKO Facebook page. I'll start digging some pictures to post up.

If you guys have any suggestion, let me know!  

Of course I did Wink
But not too many updated on it, might actually do another DK Costume to post on the page Razz

blackdragon214

Rank 1
blackdragon214
Joined
11 Jul 2012
Posts
383
Location
Romania
PostedDec 27, 2012 12:21 pm
while you are not allowed to talk about other MMO's there are place to talk about Video games and othert stuff so why no try this
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/index.php?f=939

Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You will find me there, staring out at you!

synster14

Rank 3
synster14
Joined
11 Jan 2008
Posts
933
Location
Pits of Despair United States
PostedDec 27, 2012 12:39 pm
gmebilfish wrote:

:/ Not much to do but do the waiting game. What you guys like me to do to ease your wait? Release some images? Do discussion? Events? And no, don't ask for DKO OB. Its not ready yet.  




DISCUSSION!

Updates to this thread please! http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1807827

MPure

Rank 1
MPure
Joined
17 May 2010
Posts
396
Location
Canada
PostedDec 27, 2012 1:30 pm
gmebilfish wrote:


Ahahah this is awesome xD

:/ Not much to do but do the waiting game. What you guys like me to do to ease your wait? Release some images? Do discussion? Events? And no, don't ask for DKO OB. Its not ready yet.  

gmebilfish

GameMaster: USA
gmebilfish
Joined
26 Apr 2011
Posts
1443
Location
Lost City of Altantis United States
PostedDec 27, 2012 1:55 pm
synster14 wrote:
gmebilfish wrote:

:/ Not much to do but do the waiting game. What you guys like me to do to ease your wait? Release some images? Do discussion? Events? And no, don't ask for DKO OB. Its not ready yet.  




DISCUSSION!

Updates to this thread please! http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1807827  


I'll try to answer some but I don't have all the answer and sometime the answer can be different over time or changed completely. Just letting ya know.

blackdragon214

Rank 1
blackdragon214
Joined
11 Jul 2012
Posts
383
Location
Romania
PostedDec 27, 2012 1:57 pm
Fishy should try to answer my question ya ya as it of utmost importance for my play style xD

Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You will find me there, staring out at you!
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: