SummerDay987

Rank 0
PostedDec 27, 2012 8:40 am

loot box problem

I can┤t redeem my loot box gifts!
Hi there ! Wink

A few days ago i noticed this loot box, and figured that it would be smart to try it out.
I pressed the redeem button and re-goged to my shaiya, went to bank teller and the big surprise was that there was nothing there! I tried to search for forums and the ones i found said that i should look in the ap gift box, big surprise- there was nothing there. I decided to send aeria game support a ticket, to which they did not respond to, so i thought that any one on shaiy could help me?

ps. any one that knows when nm r chaning to hm?
Advertisement

pask81

Rank 5
pask81
PostedDec 27, 2012 9:02 am
Few questions for you:

- Did you download and install ignite without any problem?
- Do you play on Shaiya OS or phoenix? Ignite has 2 different "redeem box" for os and phoenix and they are not interchangeable; moreover if you play on os you will find the prize in bankteller, if you play on phoenix you will find it in gift box.

SummerDay987

Rank 0
PostedDec 27, 2012 1:46 pm

answers to your question

--
- yes, no problems at all.
- shaiya os, etain.

And as i said it was not inthe bank.
Sad(

Roses are red, Violets are blue. Faces like yours belong in the zoo. Dont be mad i┬┤ll be there too. Not in a cage, but laughing at you.

pask81

Rank 5
pask81
PostedDec 27, 2012 4:10 pm
Did it happen 1 time only or cannot you ever redeem your prizes?

Check here http://shaiya.aeriagames.com/itemmall/cart/purchase-history if the loot box prize is recorded in your cart history (it should, if it is not there some problems happened).

SummerDay987

Rank 0
PostedDec 27, 2012 4:13 pm

-

-
no.never. ;(

Roses are red, Violets are blue. Faces like yours belong in the zoo. Dont be mad i┬┤ll be there too. Not in a cage, but laughing at you.

SummerDay987

Rank 0
PostedDec 27, 2012 4:14 pm

--

-
i mean i don┤t get anything att all

pask81

Rank 5
pask81
PostedDec 27, 2012 4:17 pm
Are you sure you are using the right loot box on ignite? Notice Shaiya phoenix have a different section, as well as other language shaiyas. Be sure to select english as language.

SummerDay987

Rank 0
PostedDec 27, 2012 4:19 pm

-

-
yes. i┤m sure, i know the difference btw phoenix and os, and i know that i┤m using the english one.

pask81

Rank 5
pask81
PostedDec 27, 2012 4:23 pm
I'm really sorry if I'm stating the obvious, but I'm shot on ideas... are you sure you are using same account in game and on ignite?

Did you relog in game before to check bank and after you redeemed prize?

I just tried it and it seems ok for me Confused

SummerDay987

Rank 0
PostedDec 27, 2012 4:31 pm

what do you mean?

?
what do you mean bu the same account as ignite?
i mean, i have my archer on my account? or what do you mean?