zoz.truc

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2012 5:01 am
Back with my new account Laughing

yes pask81, it seems... no more possible to log with today, but i got an awnser for my second ticket. They ask for informations about my account to be sure i'm the true owner. I provided some old screenshots of my toon (responded by mail), hope this will help, cause there are some info i cannot provide now (i 'm not at home, so my IP is bad)

We'll see

Suite soon Wink
Advertisement

zoz.truc

Rank 0
PostedDec 30, 2012 5:14 am
Hi folks !

always with my new "temporary" account, but a chance it changes soons Smile

Got an awnser this night and it seems i just need to provide a new e-mail address to finish !

So would just say : fingers crossed !

I think i'll be motivated to pay my free "plvl-drop party" if i succeed Laughing

Wink

zoz.truc

Rank 0
PostedDec 31, 2012 4:21 am
Hello,

no news this morning about my pb... I guess GM are very buzy in this period... Hope it's just that.

At least, this topic will serve to help people showing ppl it's good to be patient Wink (BIG hope Laughing)

zoz.truc

Rank 0
PostedJan 01, 2013 3:44 pm
Hi guyz and girls,

well, as you see... it's not solved.

Providing a new email address seems not to work Sad

So if something new, hope it will be with my old account...

A suite one day perhaps...

zoz.truc

Rank 0
PostedJan 04, 2013 4:17 am

More than a week now, and didn't get my account back Sad

I'm beginning to feel desperate about that. It seems so long that i wonder if it's not lost for me...

If a GM passes by that topic and can just let a few words to comfort me about this story, would be nice.

Lyyrian

Rank 5
Lyyrian
木ノ葉隠れの里, Konohagakure no Sato United States
PostedJan 04, 2013 11:01 am
Just be patient ban appeals can take a few days. I'd suggest to either contact Pask or another GS to assist you if Pask is not on to forward the ticket.

zoz.truc

Rank 0
PostedJan 04, 2013 4:09 pm
Hello Lyyrian,

I try, i try... it's hard ! Didn't think it could be so long to recover an account.

I'll try to wait a few days before i come asking for help. Pask been nice to support me a few days ago, don't want to abuse of his kindness.

But thanks a lot for you message, at least i don't feel alone Smile

zoz.truc

Rank 0
PostedJan 05, 2013 3:00 pm
New trial today... and again unsuccessful...

I received a email from the support giving me the link of password request, telling me they have allocated "a "new temporary" password. But i got again the page asking for my old password that don't work anymore Sad
I think the "new temporary" password didn't arrive to my email box, altough i guess it should.

So nothing new. I hope new time will be the good one...

Lyyrian

Rank 5
Lyyrian
木ノ葉隠れの里, Konohagakure no Sato United States
PostedJan 05, 2013 3:09 pm
zoz.truc wrote:
New trial today... and again unsuccessful...

I received a email from the support giving me the link of password request, telling me they have allocated "a "new temporary" password. But i got again the page asking for my old password that don't work anymore Sad
I think the "new temporary" password didn't arrive to my email box, altough i guess it should.

So nothing new. I hope new time will be the good one...  

Have you tried the password reset or forgot password link?

zoz.truc

Rank 0
PostedJan 06, 2013 3:41 am
Hello Lyyrian,

yes I tried a lot of times. Even the links provided by the support lead me to this page. And I thought the password reset wouldn't ask for my old password, as it doesn't work anymore Sad
But each time I try, the page ask me for the old password, i never had a page just asking for a new one !

And the support provided my account with a new temporary password they told me, but i don't know this new password, so i don't really understand... and know what to do now. Sent a new reply (the 6th or 7th now don't remember) tell then to give me this new password if possible.

If not, i don't no how i will recover this account...