zoz.truc

Rank 0
PostedDec 27, 2012 4:35 am

Banned account ? Stollen account ? Something else ?

Hi all,

I currently have a problem with the account i use in general to play on Shaiya eng... I cannot access no more my "zoztruc" account... an account i use since more than 2 years now Sad
password unrecognized Exclamation

Well i sent a ticket (using the account of a good friend, i didn't think about creating another accoutn at that time), we'll see... but be carefull all. I don't think (cause i don't see any good reason) i got banned, or it's surely a mistake, but if it's account stealing, care about your accounts guyz !

So if anyone here have informations that can help me, you're welcome !

thx in advance
Advertisement

pask81

Rank 5
pask81
PostedDec 27, 2012 6:50 am
The account is suspended, in fact if you try to access the profile page http://www.aeriagames.com/user/zoztruc it says "access denied" (this is the message you get when account is suspended).

As for the reason, it is with high chance a security measure, check this post for more clue: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1821971

To discuss ban there is no need to create a new account, in fact ban appeal can be sent without being logged: http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/ban

Sending the ticket from a friend account is instead a bad idea, since he got replies on his email address and his account and to recover your account GM may ask sensible info about your account.

There are even the chance GM will refuse to answer to your ticket if you used a different account, so my suggestion is to send a new ban appeal (maybe referring to the other RT# in the message)

zoz.truc

Rank 0
PostedDec 27, 2012 8:16 am
Hi Pask81,

I thank you a lot for your awnser !

In fact, i do nt understand the reason i got suspended ! Is there a way i can get the facts that led to this suspension ? I don't remember in had any bad behaviour or delt badly or wrong stuff of with illegal sites or other ! I try to make my game the more straight and honnest i can, and even if in general i rarely play parties, i always accept a few ppl or sharing rooms etc...

So i really don't understand.

I used the link you gave with my friend account (she's kind enough to give me access, but sure, i didn't ask for heu password, she will confirm if needed !). So i think you're rigth i'll try again without been logged if possible.

Again, thanks for your help. I hope i'll get all rigth quickly...

Will give feedback the way it goes.

Have nice holidays (if any)

Bests.

pask81

Rank 5
pask81
PostedDec 27, 2012 8:28 am
Did you check the 2nd link I posted? (I mean http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1821971)

Like I said the suspension may have security reason, in this case it is not a punishment for a bad behavior. In any case only GM can know and will answer to your question via ticket.

zoz.truc

Rank 0
PostedDec 27, 2012 8:37 am
Hello pask81,

yes, i sent my first message through the link provided on this topic. I send a second one (reporting the RT#) using the http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/ban link.

I understand (i think) what you mean. I seems to be due more to a problem like an account stealing or something like that, am i right ?

Hope it will work. It's incredible how we become addicted to this game, and more, to the toons we succeedeed to build with time Laughing

Thanks again pask81, i really appreciate your help. I hope all will go right and i'll give you news (if you don't have Wink )

pask81

Rank 5
pask81
PostedDec 27, 2012 8:54 am
zoz.truc wrote:

Thanks again pask81, i really appreciate your help. I hope all will go right and i'll give you news (if you don't have Wink )  

No I won't have any news if you won't provide: only GM deal with tickets and the info exchanged are strictly personal. Anyway if you need further support feel free to ask Smile

Good luck

zoz.truc

Rank 0
PostedDec 27, 2012 5:33 pm   Last edited by zoz.truc on Dec 27, 2012 5:35 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Hi pask81,

this is very kind Wink

Well... no news at the moment for my "zoztruc" suspended account... if a GM reads those lines and can just give me a hope or a soon coming awnser...

I won't get desperate...

thx and good trip all players

pask81

Rank 5
pask81
PostedDec 27, 2012 5:35 pm
The answer to your ticket should come within 2 days.

zoztruc

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2012 10:19 am
Hi pask81 (and the others Smile ) !

some news. Got a reply this morning. I can log in the forum using the link provided in the service message. But i tried to change my password using the link provided in the service message, and it didn't work. It's strange in fact : The link should lead me to a page asking immediately for a new password... but i get an "access denied". Then i tried to change my password using the "forgot password" link... but it asks me for the old password, and it doesn't work Sad
I don't understand why. I'm sure the password is not wrong, i made several trials.

however, even if i can post using my lost account, i cannot log in the game...

Sent a new ticket, i hope it will work.

suite of the history soon (i hope) Smile

pask81

Rank 5
pask81
PostedDec 28, 2012 10:31 am
Probably they unbanned for forum, but made a mistake and didn't unban for game. In these cases is better to answer to same ticket you sent before, but if you opened a new one is ok... just wait for new answer.