Author Message

justbluem

Rank 0
justbluem
Joined
26 Mar 2009
Posts
7
Location
tehran Iran
PostedDec 27, 2012 1:11 am

Raid problem ( union)

Raid Union problem
hey
i have a problem wehn i join raid
i cant click on mobs or players
why this is for?
thnsk if anyone can help pls
( sr if i put this topic in wrong place)
Advertisement

pask81

Rank 5
pask81
Joined
27 Sep 2008
Posts
5048
Location
Avellino Italy
PostedDec 27, 2012 2:33 am
What do you mean you cannot click on mobs and players? At the moment when you select a target you won't see the dot with its name on its head, but it is selected indeed. Not sure if it is a bug or a change in UI.

Ldydrgn

Rank 2
Ldydrgn
Joined
11 Jul 2009
Posts
716
Location
Rising Sun United States
PostedDec 27, 2012 3:28 am
make sure you have the raid window closed, not transparent

<br>Semi-Retired until some semblance of F2P is returned...

justbluem

Rank 0
justbluem
Joined
26 Mar 2009
Posts
7
Location
tehran Iran
PostedDec 27, 2012 5:11 am
Ldydrgn wrote:
make sure you have the raid window closed, not transparent  


ye its close
iam not the one have this problems i ask in trade many others have this problem Sad(

justbluem

Rank 0
justbluem
Joined
26 Mar 2009
Posts
7
Location
tehran Iran
PostedDec 27, 2012 5:14 am
pask81 wrote:
What do you mean you cannot click on mobs and players? At the moment when you select a target you won't see the dot with its name on its head, but it is selected indeed. Not sure if it is a bug or a change in UI.  

ye i know about that dots
iam not newbie :b
i play shiya for 4 yrs and still have this problem
it just srart when i join raid
click on mobs or characters will we rly hard i must click 10+ times anywhere around somting to get it!!!

pask81

Rank 5
pask81
Joined
27 Sep 2008
Posts
5048
Location
Avellino Italy
PostedDec 27, 2012 6:43 am
justbluem wrote:
pask81 wrote:
What do you mean you cannot click on mobs and players? At the moment when you select a target you won't see the dot with its name on its head, but it is selected indeed. Not sure if it is a bug or a change in UI.  

ye i know about that dots
iam not newbie :b
i play shiya for 4 yrs and still have this problem
it just srart when i join raid
click on mobs or characters will we rly hard i must click 10+ times anywhere around somting to get it!!!  


Sorry I wasn't saying you are a newbie, what I described is (more or less) a recent change and if you was out for a bit could have missed it.

I didn't notice any difference when I'm in raid or not, can you try to explain what happens when you try to target someone?

justbluem

Rank 0
justbluem
Joined
26 Mar 2009
Posts
7
Location
tehran Iran
PostedDec 28, 2012 4:50 am
i just cant click on targets
like they are not there
i will put some SS soon
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: