lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedFeb 02, 2013 7:25 pm
Necromanceress wrote:
lollypopfish wrote:
Necromanceress wrote:
WHOOOOOOOOOA your siggies are getting good O_O Where you get that avatar shape?  

I got it from this website here Clicky me Xilla :3 From the Latest Photoshop Custom Shapes & Other Freebies section, and the one in the middle :3 But with these shapes you have to upload them into photoshop instead of using the images Smile  

thanks so much!!! :DDDDDDDDD these are great!  

your welcome ^^ There is a walkthrough in the folders that are downloaded.

Advertisement

sakoi2

Rank 0
sakoi2
PostedFeb 03, 2013 10:43 pm

would love a siggy /o/

Type: siggy
IGN: SakoiEvans
image description/Render(URL): http://media.beta.photobucket.com/user/ShadowBankotsu/media/BlazBlue/bb-jin-kisaragi.jpg.html?filters[term]=jin%20kisaragi&filters[primary]=images&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=4#/user/ShadowBankotsu/media/BlazBlue/bb-jin-kisaragi.jpg.html?filters%5Bterm%5D=jin%20kisaragi&filters%5Bprimary%5D=images&filters%5Bsecondary%5D=videos&sort=1&o=4&_suid=135995285017009355916918163845
Quote: The way to shatter a person's soul, is with a blade of ice
Colours: light blues and dark blues
Guild name:
Server:
Channel:
Additional: on the light blue background use dark blue writing and on the dark blue back ground use light blue writing (and make the writing look ice-like too)! ^-^ hope it isn't too much trouble!

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedFeb 03, 2013 10:59 pm

Re: would love a siggy /o/

sakoi2 wrote:
image description/Render(URL): http://media.beta.photobucket.com/user/ShadowBankotsu/media/BlazBlue/bb-jin-kisaragi.jpg.html?filters[term]=jin%20kisaragi&filters[primary]=images&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=4#/user/ShadowBankotsu/media/BlazBlue/bb-jin-kisaragi.jpg.html?filters%5Bterm%5D=jin%20kisaragi&filters%5Bprimary%5D=images&filters%5Bsecondary%5D=videos&sort=1&o=4&_suid=135995285017009355916918163845
Guild name:
Server:
Channel:
Additional: on the light blue background use dark blue writing and on the dark blue back ground use light blue writing (and make the writing look ice-like too)! ^-^ hope it isn't too much trouble!  

So you would like 2 signatures? 1 with a dark blue background and another with the light blue?

sakoi2

Rank 0
sakoi2
PostedFeb 04, 2013 9:03 am

lollypopfish wrote:
sakoi2 wrote:
Guild name:
Server:
Channel:

So you would like 2 signatures? 1 with a dark blue background and another with the light blue?  

no, no, those 2 colours in the same background if you can ^^
example: the background goes from dark blue to light blue, from left to right and the writing would go from dark blue to light blue, from right to left (so the word colour would be opposite to the back ground colour (if it makes sense.If not, then just use one! ^^)

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedFeb 05, 2013 12:33 am

sakoi2 wrote:
lollypopfish wrote:
sakoi2 wrote:
Guild name:
Server:
Channel:

no, no, those 2 colours in the same background if you can ^^
example: the background goes from dark blue to light blue, from left to right and the writing would go from dark blue to light blue, from right to left (so the word colour would be opposite to the back ground colour (if it makes sense.If not, then just use one! ^^)  

Ahh I get it now ^^ I'll try my best to get it done, If it comes to too much hassle I will do just one )
:)

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedFeb 10, 2013 4:44 am

sakoi2 wrote:
Guild name:
Server:
Channel:

I'm so sorry for it taking forever to do. I've just been a little busy and haven't had the time to finish it off :/ I'll try to finish it for you ASAP! :D

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedFeb 11, 2013 6:13 am

sakoi2 wrote:
Guild name:
Server:
Channel:

So Sorry for such a long wait D: But I ope you like it ^-^

Code:
[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/1juvir.png[/IMG]

sakoi2

Rank 0
sakoi2
PostedFeb 11, 2013 10:39 am

lollypopfish wrote:
sakoi2 wrote:
Guild name:
Server:
Channel:

So Sorry for such a long wait D: But I ope you like it ^-^

Code:
[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/1juvir.png[/IMG]

OH GOD, I LOVE IT! it was well worth the wait indeed! ty soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! :3

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedFeb 12, 2013 5:06 am

sakoi2 wrote:
OH GOD, I LOVE IT! it was well worth the wait indeed! ty soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! :3  

Your welcome ^^ please come again ^^ :D

labiedronka

Rank 0
labiedronka
PostedFeb 21, 2013 2:18 pm
You all look great! You have talent :3