lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedJan 30, 2013 8:41 am

Re: I think I'm just gonna become a regular now XD

lil_demonly wrote:
lollypopfish wrote:
lil_demonly wrote:
Type: desktop around the size of 600x(700-900)
IGN: N<3 D (can this be somewhere in any corner and in a slightly small text font?)
Image: http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z479/LadyJackass/The%20Anime%20School%20Collection/animepapernetpicture-standard-anime-11-eyes-11eyes-complete-illustration-works-221333-mrlostman-preview-877a022b.jpg
Quote: even a thousand miles apart, I know he will come back.
Colors: any warm colors like red and orange, etc.
Guild name:
Server:
Channel:
Additional: can the text be like an old fashioned style? And also can the picture have like a dramatic feel to it-yes I know it sounds weird, sowwy-with no heart designs of any kind. Sorry if this order is a bit too specific :P

I think I might become a regular customer for a while XD and just to let u know, the siggy u made me I will start to use next week :)
And don't feel the need to make this order quick or anything, just take your time with it ^_^  

I couldn't exactly making it more dramatic than what it already was, But I tried my best. If you dont like it I can redo it for you :') But here it is

It's perfect :') so beautiful ^_^ ......oh I just realized like two hours later that u forgot the quote, but everything else is fine :)  

OMG I'm such a nub (Sorry for a very late reply) \o/ I can fix it up for you if you wish? I must have missed that part when you replied :/ ahaha Sorry for the mistake :P

Kalibrah

Rank 0
Kalibrah
PostedFeb 02, 2013 4:03 am
Yaaaay, finally Mommy has a good internet connection and can request a siggy from her Chippy D:
(Shush everyone, I reserved a siggy from my ingame son since ages >_> )
<3

Type: Siggy / Avi
IGN: Kalibrah 86 WS on Ponchee / 60 Assassin on Quill
Image description/Render(URL): http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa422/Kalibrah/Siggy1_zpse36a7305.jpg
Quote: -No Quote-
Colours: Red red and red D:
Guild name: -No Guild Name-
Server: Ponchee / Quill
Channel: Ponchee ch3 Quill ch2
Additional: I was thinking, maybe the Ponchee char/lvl on the left and the Quill's one on the right D: <3 Plus, could you change their eye colour of the girl into blue? D: <3

Last but not least, do you also make skins? Cause yeah, I'm a n00b with dat stuff (Has a simple red skin)

Wuw chu Chippy <3

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedFeb 02, 2013 7:28 am
Kalibrah wrote:
Yaaaay, finally Mommy has a good internet connection and can request a siggy from her Chippy D:
<3

Image description/Render(URL): http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa422/Kalibrah/Siggy1_zpse36a7305.jpg
Additional: I was thinking, maybe the Ponchee char/lvl on the left and the Quill's one on the right D: <3 Plus, could you change their eye colour of the girl into blue? D: <3

Last but not least, do you also make skins? Cause yeah, I'm a n00b with dat stuff (Has a simple red skin)

Wuw chu Chippy <3  

Here mummy ^-^ I hope chu like them, I can fix them up if its not how you want them (: Wuv chu too :3

Kalibrah

Rank 0
Kalibrah
PostedFeb 02, 2013 7:32 am
lollypopfish wrote:
Kalibrah wrote:
<3

Wuw chu Chippy <3  

Here mummy ^-^ I hope chu like them, I can fix them up if its not how you want them (: Wuv chu too :3

Yush, like those <3 Tyyyyy <3

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedFeb 02, 2013 8:27 am
Kalibrah wrote:
lollypopfish wrote:
Kalibrah wrote:
<3

Wuw chu Chippy <3  

Yush, like those <3 Tyyyyy <3  

Yay I did well for my mummy ^-^ Hopefully you will come back :3 and your welcome <3

Necromanceress

Rank 3
Necromanceress
PostedFeb 02, 2013 9:38 am
WHOOOOOOOOOA your siggies are getting good O_O Where you get that avatar shape?

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedFeb 02, 2013 7:14 pm
Necromanceress wrote:

I got it from this website here Clicky me Xilla :3 From the Latest Photoshop Custom Shapes & Other Freebies section, and the one in the middle :3 But with these shapes you have to upload them into photoshop instead of using the images :)

Necromanceress

Rank 3
Necromanceress
PostedFeb 02, 2013 7:17 pm
lollypopfish wrote:
Necromanceress wrote:

I got it from this website here Clicky me Xilla :3 From the Latest Photoshop Custom Shapes & Other Freebies section, and the one in the middle :3 But with these shapes you have to upload them into photoshop instead of using the images Smile  

thanks so much!!! :DDDDDDDDD these are great!