Author Message

RebleFox

Rank 2
RebleFox
Joined
08 Mar 2010
Posts
672
Location
United Kingdom
PostedJan 21, 2013 4:03 pm
such great work *.* first time for me for something like this so sorry if it lack info or something xD

Type (siggy,avy, desktop): siggy & avy
IGN: RebleFox
image description/Render(URL): clicky
Quote: Forever Dreaming
Colours: least orange but the rest is up to you
Guild name:
Server:
Channel:
Additional: have fun ^-^

Advertisement

zino34

Rank 0
zino34
Joined
20 Apr 2010
Posts
67
Location
Wesley Chapel United States
PostedJan 21, 2013 10:45 pm
K ima need 2 Siggy's, 1 for me and 1 for my lover.
Mine:
IGN: (on the Left coner) Guppa lvl 60 Sage Ponchee
Image Description : http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/19302_487544791291349_684616852_n.jpg
Quote: (Above me and my lovers head) By my howl we shall reach the stars.(oh and also in some form of cursive to make it look hawt.)
Second 1 My Lovers:
IGN: (on the right corner) AnimalLovur lvl 60 Sage Ponchee
Image Description: Same Image as mine
Quote: Same one as mine Smile

So yeah to sum it up, 2 different siggies, using the same image, with the Character Info on 2 different sides, but both siggies have the same Quote :3 It shouldnt be to hard Thx again Very Happy

lollypopfish

Twin Saga Gold Founder
lollypopfish
Joined
02 Oct 2011
Posts
1087
Location
Wollongong Australia
PostedJan 23, 2013 10:55 am
RebleFox wrote:
such great work *.* first time for me for something like this so sorry if it lack info or something xD

Type (siggy,avy, desktop): siggy & avy
IGN: RebleFox
image description/Render(URL): clicky
Quote: Forever Dreaming
Colours: least orange but the rest is up to you
Guild name:
Server:
Channel:
Additional: have fun ^-^  


I hope you like Very Happy Tehe Cause I love them *-* (Chip wants to steal them thats how much he loves them \o/ )


iChipster - 80 Demonologist Chippies - 100 Druid GF EN || Akiarra Twin Saga EN

RebleFox

Rank 2
RebleFox
Joined
08 Mar 2010
Posts
672
Location
United Kingdom
PostedJan 23, 2013 12:13 pm
lollypopfish wrote:
RebleFox wrote:
such great work *.* first time for me for something like this so sorry if it lack info or something xD

Type (siggy,avy, desktop): siggy & avy
IGN: RebleFox
image description/Render(URL): clicky
Quote: Forever Dreaming
Colours: least orange but the rest is up to you
Guild name:
Server:
Channel:
Additional: have fun ^-^  


I hope you like Very Happy Tehe Cause I love them *-* (Chip wants to steal them thats how much he loves them \o/ )

 


OMG OMG IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL *.* I love it! thank you!

lollypopfish

Twin Saga Gold Founder
lollypopfish
Joined
02 Oct 2011
Posts
1087
Location
Wollongong Australia
PostedJan 23, 2013 12:23 pm

[Closed]

Closed for a Short Period
Lolly's Signature Store will be closed from the 24th of January 2013 till the 28th of January 2013. ♥

*-Sorry for any inconveniences, I am going away for a couple of days and will have access to the game only. I will finish all current requests off ASAP and will reopen on the desired date. ♥

Thankies Chippies/lollypopfish ♥

lollypopfish

Twin Saga Gold Founder
lollypopfish
Joined
02 Oct 2011
Posts
1087
Location
Wollongong Australia
PostedJan 27, 2013 10:29 am
Lolly's Signature Store is Now Open for Requests! Come on in and order one today!~♥

iChipster - 80 Demonologist Chippies - 100 Druid GF EN || Akiarra Twin Saga EN

lollypopfish

Twin Saga Gold Founder
lollypopfish
Joined
02 Oct 2011
Posts
1087
Location
Wollongong Australia
PostedJan 27, 2013 10:29 am
zino34 wrote:
K ima need 2 Siggy's, 1 for me and 1 for my lover.
Mine:
IGN: (on the Left coner) Guppa lvl 60 Sage Ponchee
Image Description : http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/19302_487544791291349_684616852_n.jpg
Quote: (Above me and my lovers head) By my howl we shall reach the stars.(oh and also in some form of cursive to make it look hawt.)
Second 1 My Lovers:
IGN: (on the right corner) AnimalLovur lvl 60 Sage Ponchee
Image Description: Same Image as mine
Quote: Same one as mine Smile

So yeah to sum it up, 2 different siggies, using the same image, with the Character Info on 2 different sides, but both siggies have the same Quote :3 It shouldnt be to hard Thx again Very Happy  


I hope you like them Smile

Here is yours


And here is your lovers

iChipster - 80 Demonologist Chippies - 100 Druid GF EN || Akiarra Twin Saga EN

Necromanceress

Rank 4
Necromanceress
Joined
11 Mar 2011
Posts
1880
Location
Reality, United States
PostedJan 27, 2013 12:56 pm
You make wonderful siggies too! Very Happy If you ever need help feel free to PM me Wink

lollypopfish

Twin Saga Gold Founder
lollypopfish
Joined
02 Oct 2011
Posts
1087
Location
Wollongong Australia
PostedJan 28, 2013 6:15 am
Necromanceress wrote:
You make wonderful siggies too! Very Happy If you ever need help feel free to PM me Wink  


Haha thankies! I personally think your's are a little better \o/ and I sure will ^^ I still need to learn how to use GIMP properly lol I use Photoshop and GIMP so make a siggy lol xD But anyways :3

iChipster - 80 Demonologist Chippies - 100 Druid GF EN || Akiarra Twin Saga EN

zino34

Rank 0
zino34
Joined
20 Apr 2010
Posts
67
Location
Wesley Chapel United States
PostedJan 28, 2013 7:41 pm

Thanks For the Siggy's

Yeah um thx for the siggy's, but kinda testing out this bad boi i got from Xilla as u can see down below but thanks again tho Very Happy

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: