Author Message

lil_demonly

Rank 0
lil_demonly
Joined
25 Jul 2011
Posts
109
Location
New York United States
PostedJan 12, 2013 9:55 pm

I think I'm just gonna become a regular now XD

Type: desktop around the size of 600x(700-900)
IGN: N<3 D (can this be somewhere in any corner and in a slightly small text font?)
Image: http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z479/LadyJackass/The%20Anime%20School%20Collection/animepapernetpicture-standard-anime-11-eyes-11eyes-complete-illustration-works-221333-mrlostman-preview-877a022b.jpg
Quote: even a thousand miles apart, I know he will come back.
Colors: any warm colors like red and orange, etc.
Guild name:
Server:
Channel:
Additional: can the text be like an old fashioned style? And also can the picture have like a dramatic feel to it-yes I know it sounds weird, sowwy-with no heart designs of any kind. Sorry if this order is a bit too specific Razz

I think I might become a regular customer for a while XD and just to let u know, the siggy u made me I will start to use next week Smile
And don't feel the need to make this order quick or anything, just take your time with it ^_^
Advertisement

Baden8572

Rank 2
Baden8572
Joined
02 Sep 2011
Posts
484
Location
Canada
PostedJan 13, 2013 1:06 am
Type: Siggy
IGN: Baden8572
Image: http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/2815/christmashqwallpaperschi.jpg
Quote: Season's Greetings
Colors: Your choice; as long as it suits the background.
Additional Information: I just want to have my IGN and quote on the siggy, so I don't need the guild name and my server. Very Happy Thanks so much in advance! xD

lollypopfish

Twin Saga Gold Founder
lollypopfish
Joined
02 Oct 2011
Posts
1087
Location
Wollongong Australia
PostedJan 14, 2013 1:40 am
livintheharmony wrote:
Hiii can i request again..=3

Type: sig and avy
IGN: Rainne
Image: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ojgg64jyXLY/TPqB1eZIjQI/AAAAAAAABUk/0aU5cgMZ4U8/s1600/Anime_Boy_by_chibi_kiro_cb.jpg?width=300
Quote: just chillin'
Colors: orange and gray would be nice
Guild name:
Server: Quill
Channel:
Additional: tyvm!  


First siggy I've done with GIMP :S Got to experiment a bit with it. I hope you like though Smile


iChipster - 80 Demonologist Chippies - 100 Druid GF EN || Akiarra Twin Saga EN

livintheharmony

Rank 0
livintheharmony
Joined
29 May 2012
Posts
31
Location
United States
PostedJan 14, 2013 5:28 am
Hey it looks awesome! I love it~Thank you for making my siggy :3

bad bad me :3

silverpelt13

Rank 2
silverpelt13
Joined
13 Jan 2011
Posts
595
Location
One of the Territories of United States
PostedJan 14, 2013 11:20 am
Type: siggy,avy
IGN: CrystalHope
Image(URL): http://imgur.com/WmDVn
Quote:
Colours: Different blues
Guild name: IceSpirits
Server:Ponchee
Channel:
Additional:

It's a Strange Land here.........

lollypopfish

Twin Saga Gold Founder
lollypopfish
Joined
02 Oct 2011
Posts
1087
Location
Wollongong Australia
PostedJan 16, 2013 1:34 am

Re: I think I'm just gonna become a regular now XD

lil_demonly wrote:
Type: desktop around the size of 600x(700-900)
IGN: N<3 D (can this be somewhere in any corner and in a slightly small text font?)
Image: http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z479/LadyJackass/The%20Anime%20School%20Collection/animepapernetpicture-standard-anime-11-eyes-11eyes-complete-illustration-works-221333-mrlostman-preview-877a022b.jpg
Quote: even a thousand miles apart, I know he will come back.
Colors: any warm colors like red and orange, etc.
Guild name:
Server:
Channel:
Additional: can the text be like an old fashioned style? And also can the picture have like a dramatic feel to it-yes I know it sounds weird, sowwy-with no heart designs of any kind. Sorry if this order is a bit too specific Razz

I think I might become a regular customer for a while XD and just to let u know, the siggy u made me I will start to use next week Smile
And don't feel the need to make this order quick or anything, just take your time with it ^_^  


I couldn't exactly making it more dramatic than what it already was, But I tried my best. If you dont like it I can redo it for you :') But here it is

iChipster - 80 Demonologist Chippies - 100 Druid GF EN || Akiarra Twin Saga EN

lollypopfish

Twin Saga Gold Founder
lollypopfish
Joined
02 Oct 2011
Posts
1087
Location
Wollongong Australia
PostedJan 16, 2013 2:11 am
Baden8572 wrote:
Type: Siggy
IGN: Baden8572
Image: http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/2815/christmashqwallpaperschi.jpg
Quote: Season's Greetings
Colors: Your choice; as long as it suits the background.
Additional Information: I just want to have my IGN and quote on the siggy, so I don't need the guild name and my server. Very Happy Thanks so much in advance! xD
 


Hope you like it o/ :')

iChipster - 80 Demonologist Chippies - 100 Druid GF EN || Akiarra Twin Saga EN

lil_demonly

Rank 0
lil_demonly
Joined
25 Jul 2011
Posts
109
Location
New York United States
PostedJan 16, 2013 6:37 am

Re: I think I'm just gonna become a regular now XD

lollypopfish wrote:
lil_demonly wrote:
Type: desktop around the size of 600x(700-900)
IGN: N<3 D (can this be somewhere in any corner and in a slightly small text font?)
Image: http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z479/LadyJackass/The%20Anime%20School%20Collection/animepapernetpicture-standard-anime-11-eyes-11eyes-complete-illustration-works-221333-mrlostman-preview-877a022b.jpg
Quote: even a thousand miles apart, I know he will come back.
Colors: any warm colors like red and orange, etc.
Guild name:
Server:
Channel:
Additional: can the text be like an old fashioned style? And also can the picture have like a dramatic feel to it-yes I know it sounds weird, sowwy-with no heart designs of any kind. Sorry if this order is a bit too specific Razz

I think I might become a regular customer for a while XD and just to let u know, the siggy u made me I will start to use next week Smile
And don't feel the need to make this order quick or anything, just take your time with it ^_^  


I couldn't exactly making it more dramatic than what it already was, But I tried my best. If you dont like it I can redo it for you :') But here it is
 


It's perfect :') so beautiful ^_^ ......oh I just realized like two hours later that u forgot the quote, but everything else is fine Smile

Baden8572

Rank 2
Baden8572
Joined
02 Sep 2011
Posts
484
Location
Canada
PostedJan 16, 2013 6:26 pm
lollypopfish wrote:
Baden8572 wrote:
Type: Siggy
IGN: Baden8572
Image: http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/2815/christmashqwallpaperschi.jpg
Quote: Season's Greetings
Colors: Your choice; as long as it suits the background.
Additional Information: I just want to have my IGN and quote on the siggy, so I don't need the guild name and my server. Very Happy Thanks so much in advance! xD
 


Hope you like it o/ :')
 

xD It looks awesome. thanks.

lollypopfish

Twin Saga Gold Founder
lollypopfish
Joined
02 Oct 2011
Posts
1087
Location
Wollongong Australia
PostedJan 17, 2013 7:36 am
silverpelt13 wrote:
Type: siggy,avy
IGN: CrystalHope
Image(URL): http://imgur.com/WmDVn
Quote:
Colours: Different blues
Guild name: IceSpirits
Server:Ponchee
Channel:
Additional:  


Hope you like these. That was the max amount of different shades of blue I could get in it w/o changing the image colour:)


iChipster - 80 Demonologist Chippies - 100 Druid GF EN || Akiarra Twin Saga EN
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: