Author Message

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
Joined
02 Oct 2011
Posts
1040
Location
In a house in Australia
PostedDec 26, 2012 9:43 pm   Last edited by lollypopfish on Oct 25, 2013 11:07 am. Edited 181 times in total

Chippy's Digital Art Studio {CLOSED FOR GOOD}

Closed
Closed for Good.
Advertisement

xzavon

Rank 0
xzavon
Joined
22 Oct 2011
Posts
148
Location
Above you United States
PostedDec 26, 2012 10:43 pm
Surprised Welcome to the fan art siggy business Very Happy
I'll be ur first
Type: desktop
IGN: xzavon
Image(URL): http://www.hdwallpapers.in/assassins_creed_3-wallpapers.html
Quote: All Invaders Must Die
Colours:Black n purple
Y/N Guild name: Saints
Server: Quill
Channel: 1-3 (anyone)
Additional: Have a fun time experimenting on it Very Happy

Playing in Aura Kingdom when it comes out find me over <a>there</a>

SacrificeAltar

Rank 0
SacrificeAltar
Joined
07 Oct 2012
Posts
31
Location
Behind chuuu /o/ Japan
PostedDec 26, 2012 10:56 pm
Type : Avy~
IGN : Aikaze
Image(URL) : *coughherecough*
Quote :
Colours : White, orange, red.
Y/N Guild name : No
Server :
Channel :
Additional : Nothing.

Lots of blanks up der. Let me know if the image is too tough or if you need anything else Chips ^^

_________________________ Avy by Chippies , siggy by ColorMeEvil

lil_demonly

Rank 0
lil_demonly
Joined
25 Jul 2011
Posts
109
Location
New York United States
PostedDec 28, 2012 8:56 am

So pretty :D can I has one?

Type: Sig and avy
IGN: Sparxx
Image: http://i1343.photobucket.com/albums/o785/ninja_fox975/image-7_zps6a488716.jpg
Quote: Once angels become demons.....there's no going back
Colors: reds and whites
Y/N guild name: no
Server: Ponchee
Channel: 2
Additional: hmm can the picture have like an "evil" feel to it ;D

And also welcome to the fan art forums Smile

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
Joined
02 Oct 2011
Posts
1040
Location
In a house in Australia
PostedDec 28, 2012 10:08 am
xzavon wrote:
Surprised Welcome to the fan art siggy business Very Happy
I'll be ur first
Type: desktop
IGN: xzavon
Image(URL): http://www.hdwallpapers.in/assassins_creed_3-wallpapers.html
Quote: All Invaders Must Die
Colours:Black n purple
Y/N Guild name: Saints
Server: Quill
Channel: 1-3 (anyone)
Additional: Have a fun time experimenting on it Very Happy  


took some time but i hope you like it o/ Very Happy

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
Joined
02 Oct 2011
Posts
1040
Location
In a house in Australia
PostedDec 28, 2012 11:03 am
SacrificeAltar wrote:
Type : Avy~
IGN : Aikaze
Image(URL) : *coughherecough*
Quote :
Colours : White, orange, red.
Y/N Guild name : No
Server :
Channel :
Additional : Nothing.

Lots of blanks up der. Let me know if the image is too tough or if you need anything else Chips ^^  


I finished it Very Happy lol I really like the outcome on it. Except that I couldn't get the white in there where I wanted it -_- But I hope you like

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
Joined
02 Oct 2011
Posts
1040
Location
In a house in Australia
PostedDec 28, 2012 12:05 pm

Re: So pretty :D can I has one?

lil_demonly wrote:
Type: Sig and avy
IGN: Sparxx
Image: http://i1343.photobucket.com/albums/o785/ninja_fox975/image-7_zps6a488716.jpg
Quote: Once angels become demons.....there's no going back
Colors: reds and whites
Y/N guild name: no
Server: Ponchee
Channel: 2
Additional: hmm can the picture have like an "evil" feel to it ;D

And also welcome to the fan art forums Smile  


lol This creeps me out every time I look at it. I hope you like them Smile


xzavon

Rank 0
xzavon
Joined
22 Oct 2011
Posts
148
Location
Above you United States
PostedDec 28, 2012 2:11 pm
lollypopfish wrote:
xzavon wrote:
Surprised Welcome to the fan art siggy business Very Happy
I'll be ur first
Type: desktop
IGN: xzavon
Image(URL): http://www.hdwallpapers.in/assassins_creed_3-wallpapers.html
Quote: All Invaders Must Die
Colours:Black n purple
Y/N Guild name: Saints
Server: Quill
Channel: 1-3 (anyone)
Additional: Have a fun time experimenting on it Very Happy  


took some time but i hope you like it o/ Very Happy
 


np thnxs i love it Very Happy

Playing in Aura Kingdom when it comes out find me over <a>there</a>

lil_demonly

Rank 0
lil_demonly
Joined
25 Jul 2011
Posts
109
Location
New York United States
PostedDec 28, 2012 10:01 pm

Re: So pretty :D can I has one?

lollypopfish wrote:
lil_demonly wrote:
Type: Sig and avy
IGN: Sparxx
Image: http://i1343.photobucket.com/albums/o785/ninja_fox975/image-7_zps6a488716.jpg
Quote: Once angels become demons.....there's no going back
Colors: reds and whites
Y/N guild name: no
Server: Ponchee
Channel: 2
Additional: hmm can the picture have like an "evil" feel to it ;D

And also welcome to the fan art forums Smile  


lol This creeps me out every time I look at it. I hope you like them Smile

 


Ermagherd!!! So evil just aweshum!!! It's perfect >Very Happy

SacrificeAltar

Rank 0
SacrificeAltar
Joined
07 Oct 2012
Posts
31
Location
Behind chuuu /o/ Japan
PostedDec 28, 2012 10:14 pm
lollypopfish wrote:
SacrificeAltar wrote:
Type : Avy~
IGN : Aikaze
Image(URL) : *coughherecough*
Quote :
Colours : White, orange, red.
Y/N Guild name : No
Server :
Channel :
Additional : Nothing.

Lots of blanks up der. Let me know if the image is too tough or if you need anything else Chips ^^  


I finished it Very Happy lol I really like the outcome on it. Except that I couldn't get the white in there where I wanted it -_- But I hope you like
 


*dies* thnx so much Chips, I wuv it :3

_________________________ Avy by Chippies , siggy by ColorMeEvil
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: