GMZeal

GameMaster: USA
GMZeal
PostedDec 26, 2012 8:03 pm   Last edited by GMZeal on Mar 06, 2013 2:08 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Overseas Battle is now Live!

Overseas Battles are Now Live!

What does this mean exactly?

Simple! This means you can now fight people in other servers! This just doesn't mean Cerberus can fight Serpent, but this also means you can fight other portals of DDTanks! Now you can truely test your skill against the world!

Simply click this icon and you'll unlock a whole new set of opponents!

But wait! Doing so involves extra responsibilities!
Please be on your BEST BEHAVIOR! Players for other portals can report their opponents if they're behaving poorly. If there is a report filed, then we have no choice but to ban the account that was reported.

Remember, you're representing Aeria! Do your best and have fun!
Advertisement

s.in

Rank 0
s.in
PostedDec 26, 2012 8:06 pm   Last edited by s.in on Dec 26, 2012 8:23 pm. Edited 2 times in total
how will the against the world thing work if other revisions has different/better stuff

better than fighting bots i suppose =.=

PaperSpirit

Rank 4
PaperSpirit
PostedDec 26, 2012 8:07 pm
nice Very Happy

Surprised i wonder if these will be scary
<3

<a></a>

CarlosT_10567

Rank 0
CarlosT_10567
PostedDec 26, 2012 8:07 pm
D: oh no we have to behave but yay =)

aharvey23

Rank 0
aharvey23
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina United States
PostedDec 26, 2012 8:08 pm
PaperSpirit wrote:

Surprised i wonder if these will be scary
<3  

yes....yes they will

gummybear23

Rank 1
PostedDec 26, 2012 8:12 pm
Smile) Lol... We will get to see the world now Very Happy And we will show them our power Very Happy show them no mercy muahahah

sinarp

Rank 2
PostedDec 26, 2012 8:20 pm
Lets Hope ths is fair. But looking forward to this. Very much. This will be interesting...should put even tiwht it. yes.

velvetdefaria

Rank 0
velvetdefaria
PostedDec 26, 2012 8:20 pm
lolz o3o It will be fun Very Happy

sinarp

Rank 2
PostedDec 26, 2012 8:24 pm
Can we still meet Serpent and Cerberus too? and if the People of other DDtank has better items than us than it will suck.

boygg7

Rank 0
PostedDec 26, 2012 11:00 pm

dissatisfaction

:(
i am rather disappointed by this intiative. Because of this new auto-overseas-fight feature, a lot of my gamemates cannot even finish their sf task because of the huge gap in power between serpent and ceberus. This system achieved the task of pairing players wif equal levels. HOWEVER, level is not what decides power. As we all know ceberus has developed for a year now. Many leagues have advanced upgrades, such as armoury lv10 or shop lv5. These upgrades allow the same lv30 or 40+ players in ceberus to have an enormous amount of advantage over serpent players. Ares guard, for example, is widely used in ceberus because of league shops. in serpent, these items are rare, in fact necklace which grants 33% hp boost are already very rare. Even lower levels like lv15 can easily get these ares guard or fortify their weapons to +12 in no time in ceberus. Putting aside the necklace and armoury, there's also the problem of pearls. in ceberus, as supply of "rare"(to players of serpent) pearls such as s3-harm is readily available, prices dropped to as low as 200c while in serpent these cost around as high as 5k c. This allow ceberus players, inclusive of low levels, to have extraordinary pearls. i have seen a level 15 who's equipped wif full s4 harm pearls in battle. in fact, his harm contributed from pearls is nearly equal to the harm from his weapon. imagine if this lv15 pairs with lv15 of serpent. one battle will literally end in 30 seconds. Instead of achieving the intended effect of Making SF and LF "balanced", it has made it worst.
I hope the G.Ms could undo the auto-oversea fights policy soon. Thanks a lot. It will benefit around 90% of players in my server