C.rash

Rank 0
C.rash
PostedDec 26, 2012 7:40 pm

Help! Aeria Ignite is not showing ANY of the games.

I tried disabling the firewall, but I assume that's not the problem because I signed in successfully.
Tried uninstalling, re-installing but didn't work.
Tried to do above method by force, still nothing.

Screenshot below shows my problem.

EDIT : WHEN I CLICKED SETTINGS AND THEN SET A LANGUAGE IT WORKED, FOR ANYONE ELSE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM SHOULD DO THIS, Thanks. Smile
Advertisement

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedDec 27, 2012 9:59 am
Thanks for the edit C.rash.

There is a post about how this can fix it sometimes, I'll find the link and copy it here as well.

C.rash

Rank 0
C.rash
PostedDec 27, 2012 5:35 pm
That would be great, thanks Mr. GM. Smile

GM_Hadouken

PostedDec 27, 2012 5:45 pm
Not the same fix, but this one has fixed the issue for a couple of people.

Voltess wrote:
Hello,

I started to get this problem following a restore of my PC. Configuration Win XP SP3, .NET 3.5, browser Google Chrome. I reinstalled a previously working version of Aeria Ignite and all was fine until I pressed the Logon button. The logon screen flashed up for a few seconds, followed by the ‘loading’ icon. This flashed a few times and was replaced by a blank (white) screen.

I fixed this problem as follows:

1. Started Internet Explorer (Version 6), not Google Chrome.

2. I used IE to downloaded Adobe Flash from get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ ,then selected my OS and browser as Internet Explorer from the drop down menus.

3. I installed Adobe Flash from the above download and now the Aeria Ignite Login Works.

It took two attempts to get flash to download and install. I’m not sure what when wrong the first time, but everything is fine now.

I think flash must have been loaded prior to the PC restore when everything was ok and that messed up Aeria Ignite following its reinstallation without flash present.

Best of luck with this and I hope it helps.  

C.rash

Rank 0
C.rash
PostedDec 27, 2012 5:54 pm
Oh so Ignite is kinda based on Internet Explorer. I'm using Windows 8 it comes with IE10 which has Flash built in like chrome so that wasn't a problem but anyway thanks again for the other fix I should be aware of it too now.

GM_Hadouken

PostedDec 27, 2012 5:55 pm
Didn't know that about Win 8 (or IE 10)... a bit of a slowpoke when it comes to new tech :/

Hopefully that fixes more issues than it causes Smile

C.rash

Rank 0
C.rash
PostedDec 27, 2012 6:09 pm
Haha no it's not a problem slowpoke is kinda cool, and I hope so it's working like a charm now no problem also downloading my games.

Have a great day. Very Happy