Jimbobdog

Rank 0
PostedDec 26, 2012 2:13 pm

Favorite Arena Matches?

Have some interesting arena matches? Got the most kills you have ever gotten? Died so many times many are calling you noob? If you have anything from arena you'd like to show a screenie of, please do! I notice Ponchee does this, and it seems like lots of fun. So let's try as well.

Today we tied score in HF. Cris was so OP in Wolf and Bird form that I had to go Heal/Troll mode in order to help teammates to stay alive to cap the crystal. Very good game!
Advertisement

masterwinstonx

Rank 4
masterwinstonx
PostedDec 26, 2012 2:20 pm
1. I miss 80 arena :C

2. I have had tons of matches that were tons of fun so idk if I could classify any as my favourite...maybe my last 80 HF where i finally was able to deal the damage that I was reaching for vs a certain someone \o\

Random SS of a match of today that was fun...40 HF started which was < 3...also yes Wixie is me lets get over this fact x.x

If a match that really stands out comes to me I'll post...Happy PvPing everyone I miss you all in 80 o/ waiting for you all in 81+ or if you have 40 alts \o\ ill be seeing you~

f4ctfinder

Rank 0
f4ctfinder
PostedDec 26, 2012 8:41 pm
4(red) vs. 8(blue)

and Red team won /o\ It was fun eitherway. I think this was one of those last matches I played before going lazy mode.

MyAnimeList(outdated) Quill/7x/DMN/4x/RNGR/ 'What happens to a dream deferred?'

Jimbobdog

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2012 5:27 am

Here was another fun one today. As you can see it was 3 vs 5 (2 SS I know I know they control crystal xD), and because they capped better than I did. I again went heal mode/troll mode because it is fun. We were winning, but at the last minute other team gets dragon, and bam! They pull out the victory.

Jimbobdog

Rank 0
PostedJan 06, 2013 10:14 pm

Not really an arena, but this was one of the best GW on Quill in a long time! Req 3 crystal DG 2 crystal at final, and yes DG won it fair and square if game hadn't glitched by about 1k - 1.2k points I believe? But I think participants on both sides would say they had fun this game. ^^

masterwinstonx

Rank 4
masterwinstonx
PostedJan 07, 2013 2:57 am
Jimbobdog wrote:

Not really an arena, but this was one of the best GW on Quill in a long time! Req 3 crystal DG 2 crystal at final, and yes DG won it fair and square if game hadn't glitched by about 1k - 1.2k points I believe? But I think participants on both sides would say they had fun this game. ^^  

Was a fun match. An actual match that wasn't a landslide lead for the full match. Made it more fun specially at the last minute as everyone scrambled to an xtal.

nugey21

Rank 0
nugey21
PostedJan 07, 2013 9:58 pm
Jimbobdog wrote:

The score was (without rounding) 4k - 2k , your alliance needed 4 crystals at the end to win, so DG didn't win by "glitch". And yes that was a fun war.

Jimbobdog

Rank 0
PostedJan 08, 2013 8:09 am
"and yes DG won it fair and square if game hadn't glitched"

Maybe if I had said "even if game hadn't glitched." But I did say DG won it fair and square xD

Thank you for score though, pocky. I was unsure of exactly what it was.