minuzaki

Rank 4
minuzaki
PostedJan 09, 2013 6:19 am
evilishan wrote:
Sona231 wrote:
I would suggest using some different brushes for the background and a good video tutorial show you a lot http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F ... Sorry it might take you to mobile you tube xD but this tutorial works wonders ... Get some brushes you like and fallow the way she patterns them .

Hope I'm of some help  

Doesn't link to anything Sad
kekeke I am working on my graphics a bit too^^  
Oh? ;D I look forward to seeing your creations Ishan. ;D Now I'm trying too better my creations as well. And Sona, thank you for your advise. I have quite a collection of brushes already, but I'm looking for a specific type of blur brush for signature backrounds that I haven't found yet, unfortunately. x.x
Advertisement

xIreRoll

Rank 2
xIreRoll
PostedJan 09, 2013 2:33 pm
If you want brushes I highly suggest checking out deviantArt if you haven't already I frequented there while I was studying dig. photography/gfx design and it's a really good site for resources for gfx designs-- ei. stock images, renders, brushes, etc. you name it. Also tons a adequate tuts for photoshop and GIMP-- beginners, intermediate, etc.

minuzaki

Rank 4
minuzaki
PostedJan 10, 2013 5:43 am
xIreRoll wrote:
If you want brushes I highly suggest checking out deviantArt if you haven't already I frequented there while I was studying dig. photography/gfx design and it's a really good site for resources for gfx designs-- ei. stock images, renders, brushes, etc. you name it. Also tons a adequate tuts for photoshop and GIMP-- beginners, intermediate, etc.  
I've been looking for brushes on deviantart and haven't found the specific blur brush I'm looking for. And most google links are for photoshop crap. Kinda annoying

imralph

Rank 0
imralph
PostedJan 11, 2013 1:19 am
Size:500x200

Color of Backround: White with blue Design in sides

Link to the Render:http://jessstypayhoralikson.deviantart.com/art/Natsu-y-Lucy-Render-PNG-314242504

Name:Routie

Quote: You'll See Me One day

minuzaki

Rank 4
minuzaki
PostedJan 11, 2013 7:44 am
imralph wrote:

Link to the Render:http://jessstypayhoralikson.deviantart.com/art/Natsu-y-Lucy-Render-PNG-314242504

Starting on this now! Expect it to be done within 2-6 hours. (sorry for the wide margin, picking up my friend to come play GF with me XD)

imralph

Rank 0
imralph
PostedJan 11, 2013 11:32 am
its alright im not rushing anyway

minuzaki

Rank 4
minuzaki
PostedJan 11, 2013 5:09 pm
imralph wrote:

Done! This was quite a fun signature, actually.

Hope you like it!

xIreRoll

Rank 2
xIreRoll
PostedJan 11, 2013 8:08 pm
minuzaki wrote:
I've been looking for brushes on deviantart and haven't found the specific blur brush I'm looking for. And most google links are for photoshop crap. Kinda annoying  

there's tons of a good guides on dA for both, as I said, however. It really depends on what type of brush you're precisely looking for. blur brush is a bit vague, because I don't know much brushes people use except the fuzzy circle for a little blur. I personally uses smudge brushes for alot of my works, but that's because I was a extremely lazy. I do have alot of my friends and I old brushes/tuts saved on one of my old harddrives/cp if you still cant find any applicable to you

Also a little advice if you want to expand this sig shop ( as in, remove beta stage)
I would reccomend getting on top of some GFX design ethics--One alot of gfx people stress on from my exp is rule of thirds, however I wouldn't worry about that until a little more experience all it really is about is placing of render/stock or "focus" And something I always stressed on colouring because I hate monotone graphics so much, Some other elements are size,flow,depth, lighting/light sourse. They're self explanatory to some extent, but you can google them if not.
I know you didn't ask for CnC but even though I don't have time for it anymore, but I do adore GFX, and I'm a nice guy

SAMSAD

Rank 0
SAMSAD
PostedJan 12, 2013 4:10 am
Size: 500*200
Background Color: White,Black and blue
Font:Segoe Script (Black White Mixed)
Quote:SADMAN The Lord of Darkness
Link: http://i50.tinypic.com/15300g7.jpg

imralph

Rank 0
imralph
PostedJan 12, 2013 9:18 am
its really nice ^_^ even thought its a little messy but its alright ^_^ hope you can find a great brushes like Chaos its better than this one ^_^