Author Message

minuzaki

Rank 4
Joined
08 Mar 2010
Posts
1620
Location
Hell. Denmark
PostedJan 06, 2013 8:31 pm
Thank you, GaaraX. ^.^ I did not note something in making this signature silly me. Here is the fixed signature, Ishan.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii
Advertisement

Monsterme123

Rank 2
Monsterme123
Joined
15 Apr 2010
Posts
413
Location
United States
PostedJan 06, 2013 9:05 pm
Hi please save his as .jpg for the signature exceeds over 120kb .jpg will lower the KB . Thanks

Posted By Aeria Mobile

evilishan

Rank 3
evilishan
Joined
10 Apr 2011
Posts
1196
Location
Sydney Australia
PostedJan 06, 2013 10:12 pm
reupped as jpg/added acknoledgment/my return date.

Thank you Alicia for the sig! I love it Smile

minuzaki

Rank 4
Joined
08 Mar 2010
Posts
1620
Location
Hell. Denmark
PostedJan 07, 2013 6:59 am
evilishan wrote:
reupped as jpg/added acknoledgment/my return date.

Thank you Alicia for the sig! I love it Smile  
Oh thank you so much Ishan! Thank you so very much for crediting me in the signature. I hope that it is to you liking. Smile Hurry back from your studies soon!

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

Sona231

Rank 0
Sona231
Joined
16 May 2010
Posts
5
Location
United States
PostedJan 08, 2013 4:42 pm
Size: 500x200

(Optional):Color of Backround : White with Pink flowers.

Link to the Render: http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=Angel+beats+render#/d3aoiaf

Name: Riyan

Quote: Once hurt , the true fight begins.

other: Is it possible to have the letters in white with a Pink outline and a outter glow of some sort? If not thats fine. Very Happy

Thanks again!

minuzaki

Rank 4
Joined
08 Mar 2010
Posts
1620
Location
Hell. Denmark
PostedJan 08, 2013 6:48 pm
Sona231 wrote:
Size: 500x200

(Optional):Color of Backround : White with Pink flowers.

Link to the Render: http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=Angel+beats+render#/d3aoiaf

Name: Riyan

Quote: Once hurt , the true fight begins.

other: Is it possible to have the letters in white with a Pink outline and a outter glow of some sort? If not thats fine. Very Happy

Thanks again!  


You know, I looked at this request, and I said CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! Unfortunately, I could not do the pink and white outline which you required, I almost had it, but not just quite, I'll try again and if I get it right I'll PM you via forums, and ask if you would like to see the modified version. I hope you don't mind but, I made your signature pretty simular to mine, sorry for the delay, hope you enjoy it. o:


has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

Sona231

Rank 0
Sona231
Joined
16 May 2010
Posts
5
Location
United States
PostedJan 08, 2013 7:29 pm
Oo I like it thanks Very Happy what program are you using ?

Posted By Aeria Mobile

minuzaki

Rank 4
Joined
08 Mar 2010
Posts
1620
Location
Hell. Denmark
PostedJan 08, 2013 7:50 pm
GIMP

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

Sona231

Rank 0
Sona231
Joined
16 May 2010
Posts
5
Location
United States
PostedJan 08, 2013 8:09 pm
I would suggest using some different brushes for the background and a good video tutorial show you a lot http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F ... Sorry it might take you to mobile you tube xD but this tutorial works wonders ... Get some brushes you like and fallow the way she patterns them .

Hope I'm of some help

Posted By Aeria Mobile

evilishan

Rank 3
evilishan
Joined
10 Apr 2011
Posts
1196
Location
Sydney Australia
PostedJan 09, 2013 12:23 am
Sona231 wrote:
I would suggest using some different brushes for the background and a good video tutorial show you a lot http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F ... Sorry it might take you to mobile you tube xD but this tutorial works wonders ... Get some brushes you like and fallow the way she patterns them .

Hope I'm of some help  

Doesn't link to anything Sad
kekeke I am working on my graphics a bit too^^

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: