minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedDec 26, 2012 7:46 am   Last edited by minuzaki on Jan 13, 2013 9:53 am. Edited 4 times in total

minuzaki's Beta Signature Shop.

{CLOSED} Beta period over.
Okay. I recently started making signatures. I'm getting better, but I'm still kind of new, so I ask that everyone don't be too disappointed with their siggy. If you do not like your signature, or you think mine are a bit newbish, it would be appreciated if you would keep your thoughts in your head. If you have ADVICE to HELP me better my creations, it would be appreciated if you were to PM me about it, via my forums profile. Please, as I have stated, I am very new at this, please don't ask for stuff that is too complex. x.x Anyhow, that being said, here is the form for my creations.

Size:

Matching Avatar? (Yes/No):

Font Color:

Font:

(Optional): Guild:

(Optional):Color of Backround:

Link to the Render:

Name:

Quote.

I have the right. To ignore. ANY requests. Especially if you are rude, or do not follow the form. I look forward to making your signatures, here is just a sample of my best signature so far.

Please remember that I am doing this to better my creations. I will be trying to learn new things everyday, and will update people when I learn kewl, hip, fresh, new tricks. (I've been hanging around my hipster mother. It's getting pretty bad.)

P.S Please do not pester me if I take long to finish. I may be busy irl (Very unlikely, I have no life.), I may be afk (Very likely, I do that a lot in my day. Ask Chances. I leave game to chase my son around the house all the time. And dance. I love dancing.@-@) I'm working on my Berserker (Soon to be Warlord) in game. I.E I have a lot going on during my day most of the time. If you pester me, I will ignore your request. I do not care if you are Thee most polite person I have ever seen. I will ignore it.
Advertisement

lil_demonly

Rank 0
lil_demonly
PostedDec 26, 2012 9:17 am

Welcome :D

Welcome!! Very Happy I look forward to seeing your work as I too was a newbie to creating sigs and I still am XD I'm sure your sigs will improve as your shop becomes more busy

Size: 500x200
Link to render: http://i1343.photobucket.com/albums/o785/ninja_fox975/image-7_zps75f3e597.jpg
Color of background: red
Name: Nina
Quote: I'd rather hurt than feeling nothing at all

And once again welcome to the forums Smile

P.S. u can look on deviantart for tutorials and also brushes and patterns you can download for either gimp or photoshop

P.P.S adding a light source and motion blur to ur sigs can spif it up too ;D

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedDec 26, 2012 10:16 am

Re: Welcome :D

lil_demonly wrote:
Welcome!! Very Happy I look forward to seeing your work as I too was a newbie to creating sigs and I still am XD I'm sure your sigs will improve as your shop becomes more busy

Link to render: http://i1343.photobucket.com/albums/o785/ninja_fox975/image-7_zps75f3e597.jpg

P.S. u can look on deviantart for tutorials and also brushes and patterns you can download for either gimp or photoshop

Done! Rendered it myself. As you can see, it's a bit bland. I already knew about the GIMP Brushes, I did not, however know about the motion blur and stuff. I didn't add it to this particular signature, I didn't want to mess it up, so I'm going to work on expiramenting right now. Should I find something new and cool, I'll remake this signature. ^.^ I also ask that people give me an ACTUALrender, I'm very bad at rendering. x.x Veeeeery bad.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

lil_demonly

Rank 0
lil_demonly
PostedDec 26, 2012 7:46 pm

Re: Welcome :D

minuzaki wrote:
lil_demonly wrote:

Done! Rendered it myself. As you can see, it's a bit bland. I already knew about the GIMP Brushes, I did not, however know about the motion blur and stuff. I didn't add it to this particular signature, I didn't want to mess it up, so I'm going to work on expiramenting right now. Should I find something new and cool, I'll remake this signature. ^.^ I also ask that people give me an ACTUALrender, I'm very bad at rendering. x.x Veeeeery bad.  

Thx for the sig. It's not very bad actually Smile and im terribly sorry that I didn't give you an actual render but hey practice makes perfect. Good luck with the sig business!!

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedDec 26, 2012 8:30 pm
Np. Thank you for your blessing. I look forward to more people coming in (Please, that last signature was bad, I know, don't let it scare you off. x.x)

Zen_Hikari

Rank 2
Zen_Hikari
PostedDec 26, 2012 10:06 pm
Awesome Sigs are awesome.

Level 41 Paladin, RIP The Burning Templar. Zennin Level 71 Templar, RIP

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedDec 26, 2012 10:47 pm
Zen_Hikari wrote:
Awesome Sigs are awesome.  
XD Ty hun. Hope you like yours. \o

evilishan

Rank 3
evilishan
PostedDec 26, 2012 10:51 pm
Please make me a sig Ali and best wishes!

Size: 400*200

(Optional):Color of Backround: Blue, yellow and white

Link to the Render:
http://static.fjcdn.com/large/pictures/77/c8/77c8a0_3705386.jpg

Name: MilkySky

Quote: Lightning fast ~

(Please use Webdings font for the '~' cause it looks like lightning.)

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedDec 26, 2012 11:03 pm
Notice: I do normally get to my signature costumers very fast due to the fact that after I do my daily's/all my dungeon runs, I sit and do nothing but talk. So please. expect your signature to be done within 2 hours or so, at least, thats my ETA. I look forward to making signatures even more, and am looking up new, advanced things to better my creations. \o/

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedDec 27, 2012 12:12 am
evilishan wrote:
Please make me a sig Ali and best wishes!

Size: 400*200

(Optional):Color of Backround: Blue, yellow and white

Link to the Render:
http://static.fjcdn.com/large/pictures/77/c8/77c8a0_3705386.jpg

Name: MilkySky

Quote: Lightning fast ~

(Please use Webdings font for the '~' cause it looks like lightning.)  
Ishan? This isn't an image...or a render. It's a site to funny pictures. Derp.