14max

Rank 0
PostedDec 26, 2012 7:12 am

clock in the forum or in the game

is annoying
I feel that I dulled with time change because it bothers me to no end hour events before had assumed that was an hour late for my time now, but now two is annoying because you have to go watch times would be better at the game clock or a small forum please finally need'm so lost that I can not let go dark sprite emblems

Please read this .........................
grax by ............. read (if read comment) Cool Cool Cool
Advertisement

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedDec 26, 2012 7:15 am
Um...Not entirely sure what you're trying to pitch here, but the shoutbox time is PST (Pacific Standard Time) Because that's where the office is. The actual in game server runs by EST (Eastern Standard Time), which is 3 hours ahead SB time.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

lilydkiss

Rank 0
lilydkiss
PostedJan 14, 2013 6:44 am
=.=?

dono what ur trying to sat but as it says game time and stf. agree ... need am ... esp. for the events to know if u can make a another pvp or DG. etc. before the actual event starts, lots of times my self was searching on the scr. fro time even if there is none in game --' + I'm bad whit time zones >>

FaeryBryn

Rank 2
FaeryBryn
PostedMar 12, 2013 3:05 am
*necros thread* You can tell what the server time is by what the time in the shout box says. Most anything that happens in-game is based on California/AGE/PST/PDT time.