omardahem1

Rank 0
omardahem1
PostedDec 26, 2012 10:30 am
Ryan_SF wrote:
http://www.aeriagames.com/user/dahemkiller18

Would appear he wasn't lying about his account being suspended.

I also can't understand how he is a scammer if you refuse to go first with anyone, if that is the case then he hasn't taken anything from you.  

NOt a scamer I went First Now i m suspended I can t check if u got it or not Just Chill buy wep transfer ur gona get it soon enough and Yeah i Saw that i wrote GOLD psg 1a1 by accident i replyed saying Gold psg1 after that ... i v made 7 Trades no scam y would i scam now?

Advertisement

omardahem1

Rank 0
omardahem1
PostedDec 26, 2012 10:35 am
Ryan_SF wrote:
Look at the link I posted, it clearly shows that he is suspended on Dahemkiller. So why would he lie about being suspended if that is obviously the truth?

He tells you in the post that for whatever reason he can still PM people/receive PM's via Ignite so tells you to use that.

Chances are he can still use Ignite to PM people, probably a glitch. Either way he can't forum or access the account using normal methods.

Any evidence you have of him "scamming" is circumstantial and pretty much useless, from what I can see in the pictures his grammar isn't perfect so he could have easily made a typo on the ticket. I have seen him post on the forums many times before and he rarely types a sentence without making a mistake somewhere.  

Bcuz I didn t want u to know i got suspended....~ LONG story Now now
anyway Calm down bro Never Scamed i m a good boi i send my Gpsg to Jerrge and 1 to u before geting suspended

omardahem1

Rank 0
omardahem1
PostedDec 26, 2012 10:43 am
Btw how dare u say i m a scamer NO proof No 1 ever said i scamed bcuz i never scamed u Could be the One scaming i meant i Went First i can t check my inventory yet
maybe u didn t get it bcuz they froze my stuff idk.

btw idk why u snaped about Those 2 accs.... ur asking us to send it in another acc 2.

omardahem1

Rank 0
omardahem1
PostedDec 26, 2012 10:56 am
Ryan_SF wrote:
Look at the link I posted, it clearly shows that he is suspended on Dahemkiller. So why would he lie about being suspended if that is obviously the truth?

He tells you in the post that for whatever reason he can still PM people/receive PM's via Ignite so tells you to use that.

Chances are he can still use Ignite to PM people, probably a glitch. Either way he can't forum or access the account using normal methods.

Any evidence you have of him "scamming" is circumstantial and pretty much useless, from what I can see in the pictures his grammar isn't perfect so he could have easily made a typo on the ticket. I have seen him post on the forums many times before and he rarely types a sentence without making a mistake somewhere.  

o rly i rarely type >:OOO ty for the support bro u 2 xumbinhu

j1mb1

Rank 0
j1mb1
PostedDec 26, 2012 11:17 am
omardahem1 wrote:
Ryan_SF wrote:

Work on using the edit button bro

omardahem1

Rank 0
omardahem1
PostedDec 26, 2012 12:09 pm
j1mb1 wrote:
omardahem1 wrote:
Ryan_SF wrote:

Work on using the edit button bro  

hate using the edit buton bcuz the sig dissapear Bro this isnt about me and my english this is about me being insulted has a scammer bcuz i got suspended

Now now king Just buy wep transfer tmrw my main will be back online and u can wait until u get it then send me the Dragon wa...

omardahem1

Rank 0
omardahem1
PostedDec 26, 2012 12:20 pm
king i already bougth wep transfer and made the ticket its 2 late to cancel tmrw my acc will be activated and i promise u we will Fixe this Issue Asap ty for being Patient and i wasn t stalking the ticket

i wrote Gpsg they asked me do u mean gold psg?

Lol.

kingofsf2

Rank 0
PostedDec 26, 2012 12:46 pm   Last edited by kingofsf2 on Dec 26, 2012 7:52 pm. Edited 1 time in total

omardahem1

Rank 0
omardahem1
PostedDec 26, 2012 3:48 pm
tY man btw jerrge got hes Gpsg u should check ur inventory

kotaku23

Rank 5
kotaku23
PostedDec 26, 2012 4:05 pm
kingofsf2 wrote:
Okay, sorry for any inconvenience, Dahemkiller18. I just thought Xenit was trolling hard on me. I'll deem you a trusted person once you keep true to your word.  

Dahemkiller18 and Xenit are the same person o.o.