kingofsf2

Rank 0
PostedDec 26, 2012 2:00 am

[BEWARE] Scammer!!!

READ THIS B4 You TRADE!
Dahemkiller18, aka Xenit, is a scammer. 2 days ago, he tried to trade with me, his Gold Psg-1 for my Dragon Wa2000, and he stalled his ticket for 2 days and on.

This is the proof that he's being a troll/scammer:

^He stalled the ticket by misspelling everything on purpose, including the Gold Psg-1. He put "Gold PGSG" in the first ticket, "weapon tranfser" in the second ticket, and "Gold Psg 1a1" in the third one.

The weapon is called Gold Psg-1, so he is just playing tricks on me.
---------
Just now, he told me that his account, Dahemkiller18, had been "suspended for 2 days, for harassment," and guess what? I saw him in the game, the whole day. This kid is really hilarious!! Very Happy

**Don't trade with this fool.
Advertisement

Ryan_SF

Rank 5
Ryan_SF
PostedDec 26, 2012 2:07 am
http://www.aeriagames.com/user/dahemkiller18

Would appear he wasn't lying about his account being suspended.

I also can't understand how he is a scammer if you refuse to go first with anyone, if that is the case then he hasn't taken anything from you.

kotaku23

Rank 5
kotaku23
PostedDec 26, 2012 2:10 am
Ryan_SF wrote:

I also can't understand how he is a scammer if you refuse to go first with anyone, if that is the case then he hasn't taken anything from you.  

This, your not affected at all anyways. Just find someone else to trade with. Simple

kingofsf2

Rank 0
PostedDec 26, 2012 2:17 am
Ryan_SF wrote:

Ryan_SF, check out the time between omardahem1's post and the private message from dahemkiller18's. The 11:15pm was on the 25th, Christmas. And the PM was on Wednesday, the 26th. Something's really off over here. Had he gotten his account suspended for 2 days, as he stated, he wouldn't be able to reach me through Dahemkiller18.
^Proved my point, already.
----------------

According to the GS Gwapo, anyone "who tries to scam is a scammer." Wasn't there a person who tried to scam someone recently? It was like...He told the customer to send him a gun, and, after the gun was sent, the person scammed him. And the customer sold his gun, to ensure that the scammer wouldnt get his gun. The scammer didn't receive his gun, and he was still called a scammer. o.O This is the same idea. Dahemkiller18, omardahemkiller, and Xenit are the same person, and he is a scammer. Very Happy GG
^ Proved my point a second time.

j1mb1

Rank 0
j1mb1
PostedDec 26, 2012 2:33 am
kingofsf2 wrote:
Ryan_SF wrote:

Ryan_SF, check out the time between omardahem1's post and the private message from dahemkiller18's. The 11:15pm was on the 25th, Christmas. And the PM was on Wednesday, the 26th. Something's really off over here. Had he gotten his account suspended for 2 days, as he stated, he wouldn't be able to reach me through Dahemkiller18.
^Proved my point, already.
----------------

According to the GS Gwapo, anyone "who tries to scam is a scammer." Wasn't there a person who tried to scam someone recently? It was like...He told the customer to send him a gun, and, after the gun was sent, the person scammed him. And the customer sold his gun, to ensure that the scammer wouldnt get his gun. The scammer didn't receive his gun, and he was still called a scammer. o.O This is the same idea. Dahemkiller18, omardahemkiller, and Xenit are the same person, and he is a scammer. Very Happy GG
^ Proved my point a second time.  

He does have a past of scamming and I'm not 100% sure he's caught up on his trades that he said he would fix.

Ryan_SF

Rank 5
Ryan_SF
PostedDec 26, 2012 2:40 am
Look at the link I posted, it clearly shows that he is suspended on Dahemkiller. So why would he lie about being suspended if that is obviously the truth?

He tells you in the post that for whatever reason he can still PM people/receive PM's via Ignite so tells you to use that.

Chances are he can still use Ignite to PM people, probably a glitch. Either way he can't forum or access the account using normal methods.

Any evidence you have of him "scamming" is circumstantial and pretty much useless, from what I can see in the pictures his grammar isn't perfect so he could have easily made a typo on the ticket. I have seen him post on the forums many times before and he rarely types a sentence without making a mistake somewhere.

kingofsf2

Rank 0
PostedDec 26, 2012 2:55 am
Ryan_SF wrote:
Look at the link I posted, it clearly shows that he is suspended on Dahemkiller. So why would he lie about being suspended if that is obviously the truth?

He tells you in the post that for whatever reason he can still PM people/receive PM's via Ignite so tells you to use that.

Chances are he can still use Ignite to PM people, probably a glitch. Either way he can't forum or access the account using normal methods.

Any evidence you have of him "scamming" is circumstantial and pretty much useless, from what I can see in the pictures his grammar isn't perfect so he could have easily made a typo on the ticket. I have seen him post on the forums many times before and he rarely types a sentence without making a mistake somewhere.  

--------------
I know where you're trying to get at, and I acknowledge the fact that you're trying to support Xenit. However, if he isn't trying to scam me, then why would he go on omardahem1 and post a comment, saying "Xenit has asked him to ask" me if I have sent the Dragon Wa2000? Clearly, omarDahem1 is Dahemkiller18 himself. Notice the "Dahem" in both accounts.

Ryan_SF

Rank 5
Ryan_SF
PostedDec 26, 2012 4:35 am
I'm not trying to support him, I don't know the guy it was the fact you called him a scammer with no scam going on. I agree that the last post you made is weird.

Sammetje1994

Rank 2
Sammetje1994
PostedDec 26, 2012 4:42 am
Make sure u get some evidence, 2 days isnt that much especially with christmas. The GM's are off too their familie aswell so make sure a GM confirms ur taughts first before u accuse someone.

xumbinhu123

Rank 3
xumbinhu123
PostedDec 26, 2012 4:51 am
Well dahemkiller18 is not a scammer...
Is true he likes to troll sometimes, but he wouldn't scam, in fact if he was a scammer, i would have lost 5 guns already (that's the nº of times i traded with him).
And like people said before his grammar isn't perfect, and when he sent me his Pm4, he made some mistakes too, but the gun was still transfered Very Happy
And you can get ban on forums. but not in game.

If You Feel June Update Was Unnacceptable : and [Community Request]June Update