Author Message

FalseDeath

Rank 1
FalseDeath
Joined
04 Sep 2012
Posts
212
Location
United States
PostedDec 27, 2012 12:35 pm
I wish I knew french.... I'm part french and know none. Sad
Advertisement

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
Joined
25 Nov 2008
Posts
8384
Location
Gaia Adrion Necria United States
PostedDec 27, 2012 12:51 pm
Woodie38 wrote:
snaruwilliams wrote:
Just as much a pay to win as here their tier are capped at 50k ap  


kk sure but the rec rune potions that allow rec'ing a specific stat there alone makes that server better Razz  


Agreed but I think EN might be finally getting those soon. (Hopefully). Combining those runes with EN's Max OJ's would bring back some attractiveness of EN.

FalseDeath

Rank 1
FalseDeath
Joined
04 Sep 2012
Posts
212
Location
United States
PostedDec 27, 2012 12:56 pm
EN needs a bit of a revamp. Wink

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
Joined
25 Nov 2008
Posts
8384
Location
Gaia Adrion Necria United States
PostedDec 27, 2012 1:21 pm
FalseDeath wrote:
EN needs a bit of a revamp. Wink  


FR isn't perfect either. The cost is relatively high, and AP allows you to obtain very rare items as AP (Heroic 15, Legend 30, Debuff Lapis that shouldn't exist, Faster Flashes like Max Flash).

Their Loot wheel currently has Heroic Accs for 30 as the Grand prize, along with level 6 Lapis.

They have no real Bogos (they do have some comparable deals occasionally though)

They have a Level 8 Lapis Loot wheel (something EN players don't want)

They're selling the 79 weapons for 899 AP (we got like 30 of them before 80)

They have more Mystery Boxes than we do.

Overall, their Prices are better. But Our Promotions are better, and better balanced.

FalseDeath

Rank 1
FalseDeath
Joined
04 Sep 2012
Posts
212
Location
United States
PostedDec 27, 2012 2:07 pm
Rekikyo wrote:
But Our Promotions are better  


Better? Our tiers aren't bad yeah, but paying 899 AP for a high level weapon or piece of gear is very enticing to me. I'd rather do that, if it is the only item I want, than have to buy a tier in order to get it, along with everything else that comes in the tier.

Woodie38

Rank 0
Woodie38
Joined
20 Jul 2012
Posts
163
Location
Canada
PostedDec 27, 2012 2:52 pm
FalseDeath wrote:
Rekikyo wrote:
But Our Promotions are better  


Better? Our tiers aren't bad yeah, but paying 899 AP for a high level weapon or piece of gear is very enticing to me. I'd rather do that, if it is the only item I want, than have to buy a tier in order to get it, along with everything else that comes in the tier.  


Exactly. I'd rather spend money to get what I want.

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
Joined
25 Nov 2008
Posts
8384
Location
Gaia Adrion Necria United States
PostedDec 27, 2012 2:55 pm
FalseDeath wrote:
Rekikyo wrote:
But Our Promotions are better  


Better? Our tiers aren't bad yeah, but paying 899 AP for a high level weapon or piece of gear is very enticing to me. I'd rather do that, if it is the only item I want, than have to buy a tier in order to get it, along with everything else that comes in the tier.  


Interesting perception; Buying one item and ignoring "market value," in exchange for personal gratification.

What I was pointing out though, was that the item that was 899 AP is a common Theo drop. I had about 4 of every class's every weapon by the time I was 80 Smile (They were on AH in a week).

If they were offering 79 armor for 5000, sure, I'd be on the boat with you Smile.

Dollar for dollar though, our value is higher, and you can sell the things you DONT want and buy more of the things you DO want Smile

Woodie38

Rank 0
Woodie38
Joined
20 Jul 2012
Posts
163
Location
Canada
PostedDec 27, 2012 3:01 pm
Rekikyo wrote:


Dollar for dollar though, our value is higher, and you can sell the things you DONT want and buy more of the things you DO want Smile  


kk, first of all, none of the items in game is worth any real dollar, because they're nothing but pixels. Secondly, they make the things people WANT such as the half sets of 70+ gears nearly (meaning 99.9...[repeat 9s]%) impossible to get without ending up having to buy $10s of dollars worth of rec runes in the process. You call this buying what we DO want?

And again back to my 1st point, the "$10s of dollars worth" of rec runes are also just pixels.

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
Joined
25 Nov 2008
Posts
8384
Location
Gaia Adrion Necria United States
PostedDec 27, 2012 3:15 pm
Woodie38 wrote:
Rekikyo wrote:


Dollar for dollar though, our value is higher, and you can sell the things you DONT want and buy more of the things you DO want Smile  


kk, first of all, none of the items in game is worth any real dollar, because they're nothing but pixels. Secondly, they make the things people WANT such as the half sets of 70+ gears nearly (meaning 99.9...[repeat 9s]%) impossible to get without ending up having to buy $10s of dollars worth of rec runes in the process. You call this buying what we DO want?

And again back to my 1st point, the "$10s of dollars worth" of rec runes are also just pixels.  


Dollars buy AP and AP buys Value. On both servers.

I never really agreed to taking the armor out of the quests either. But if Fr didnt take it out, then why is their 79 Armor sold for AP at the 15k AP value? Surely people arent going to spend 15k for a quest drop? (There's a possibility they'll be added back into the quests as well as we advance to 80 sets; they put 71 set back into the game after it was obsolete).

That leads to another question:

The etching potions used for double rec runes: In Fr are they sold in game free? I know they're on the item mall ...

30k AP here buys 369000 AP worth of items. 30k in Fr buys around 72000 AP worth of AP items.

That's a major difference in value.

morygian

Rank 3
morygian
Joined
25 Dec 2008
Posts
1002
Location
France
PostedDec 27, 2012 3:19 pm

Re: french servers are better o.O

So who wants to migrate to FR with me? :P
This post is such a joke.

They already have Episode 6 for your information. Good luck playing there.

WTS French lessons.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: