Olaf1989

Rank 1
PostedDec 26, 2012 4:04 pm
@chan375 : Players might have voted NO, but im pretty sure (if not 100%) if AGE found a good profit with that item , it would have been implemented regardless the players vote.

So the "players said no" motto might work with other games nor companies ....but with Shaiya ... LOL.

Advertisement

Chan375

Rank 3
Chan375
PostedDec 26, 2012 4:40 pm
Olaf1989 wrote:
@chan375 : Players might have voted NO, but im pretty sure (if not 100%) if AGE found a good profit with that item , it would have been implemented regardless the players vote.

So the "players said no" motto might work with other games nor companies ....but with Shaiya ... LOL.  
Except that in this case the thing players said no to is something that would have benefited players more, so in this case players said no is something that can be used to remove something good for players and instead sell for AP only. However if the players had not said no, it would have been harder for AGE to refuse to implement it. Can't exactly blame AGE if player say no, we don't want free good things, reason to farm so we can make 8s, swifts, ele 2.5, perfect lapisia, etc... so instead they made them AP when we could have had them free. Problem is that the information given was not 100% accurate since the poll was only for 1 aspect of the combo system, but later was taken for the whole thing.

shane247

Rank 1
shane247
PostedDec 26, 2012 5:06 pm
Actually it wasnt just the problem with people already having spent alot on max OJ's etc,
It was more the fact that with the system you could guarantee that the PM/GM teams would have made us pay in AP for the most vital part of it, and with everyone getting sick to death of there greed already got really upset about the future possibilty of being ripped off and they voted no.

Many of the threads were deleted becuase people were showing there rage at the system to be used in the future against them with another rip you all off profit scheme.

Signature deleted due to shaiya sucking so bad

demoman11

Rank 0
demoman11
PostedDec 26, 2012 7:50 pm
A lot of the stuff they have on for offer there you can get here. Keep in mind to buy AP there it would be more expensive converting USD/AUD to whatever currency they use. Pounds...or yeah. The bad thing about the FR tiers is that they will be going downhill fast then Shaiya EN with PvP and economy. In the long run you may get more value for your buck but it's not worth it.

I personally feel more satisfaction building my gears and toons up gradually, not going uber straight away. It defeats the purpose of the game even if it is very difficult.

GoonReaper

Rank 5
GoonReaper
PostedDec 26, 2012 7:54 pm
I cant go to shaiya FR if it isn't pay to win...... I thrive in pay to win games.

demoman11

Rank 0
demoman11
PostedDec 26, 2012 7:56 pm
GoonReaper wrote:
I cant go to shaiya FR if it isn't pay to win...... I thrive in pay to win games.  

You're a better player if you can win without paying real life money. That's kind of the whole purpose although not many do it anymore...

bytorbusch

Rank 0
PostedDec 26, 2012 8:02 pm
Better watch out the Germans are eyeing up the FR Shaiya

Woodie38

Rank 0
Woodie38
PostedDec 26, 2012 8:39 pm
Well some people don't have time to farm. And on FR, they have AP only items that are MUCH easier to obtain with AP. Would you pay more money over longer period of time and say you're building up your toon gradually as opposed to being able to get all the AP only items instantly for less and farm what is farmable in game?

snaruwilliams

Rank 1
snaruwilliams
PostedDec 26, 2012 8:48 pm
Just as much a pay to win as here their tier are capped at 50k ap

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Woodie38

Rank 0
Woodie38
PostedDec 27, 2012 12:08 pm
snaruwilliams wrote:
Just as much a pay to win as here their tier are capped at 50k ap  

kk sure but the rec rune potions that allow rec'ing a specific stat there alone makes that server better Razz