Chan375

Rank 3
Chan375
PostedDec 25, 2012 9:17 pm
FaIIacy wrote:
Interestingly enough, I took a look around their main page. It seems they have more features than the US Shaiya has.. or at least the features that people pay hundreds of dollars during tiered spenders and such here.

Example: http://fr.shaiya.aeriagames.com/gravure

Those weird potions found in bootleg can apparently be combined with rec runes to reroll a specific stat and achieve the maximum orange with relative ease. So for maybe $10 to achieve max orange there, you could instead pay.. well, I'm sure most know better than I in regards to the US version.

It's actually funny to be honest. Their home page has more information than ours does. As well as a few other random things, like puzzles to do. Even looking at their pvp rankings, it seems that it must be fairly active there.

The part that confuses me is that it's run by AGE, so why such a difference based on language? Surely all versions of the game under the same company should receive the same treatment.. right?

Brb, going to learn how to speak French.  
that's the combo system we "rejected" so is now all AP only for us. Those are double rec runes, a chance at up to double the stat you choose. Instead, players on EN servers decided that was a bad thing, so we get GM double max OJ rather then combo system that would allow us to make perfect lapisia, double rec runes, swift lapis, Ele 2.5, etc. and we get all those as AP only items. *smiles* Our votes ... apparently our choices >.>

Advertisement

FaIIacy

Rank 0
FaIIacy
PostedDec 25, 2012 9:23 pm
Chan375 wrote:
FaIIacy wrote:
Interestingly enough, I took a look around their main page. It seems they have more features than the US Shaiya has.. or at least the features that people pay hundreds of dollars during tiered spenders and such here.

Example: http://fr.shaiya.aeriagames.com/gravure

Those weird potions found in bootleg can apparently be combined with rec runes to reroll a specific stat and achieve the maximum orange with relative ease. So for maybe $10 to achieve max orange there, you could instead pay.. well, I'm sure most know better than I in regards to the US version.

It's actually funny to be honest. Their home page has more information than ours does. As well as a few other random things, like puzzles to do. Even looking at their pvp rankings, it seems that it must be fairly active there.

The part that confuses me is that it's run by AGE, so why such a difference based on language? Surely all versions of the game under the same company should receive the same treatment.. right?

Brb, going to learn how to speak French.  
that's the combo system we "rejected" so is now all AP only for us. Those are double rec runes, a chance at up to double the stat you choose. Instead, players on EN servers decided that was a bad thing, so we get GM double max OJ rather then combo system that would allow us to make perfect lapisia, double rec runes, swift lapis, Ele 2.5, etc. and we get all those as AP only items. *smiles* Our votes ... apparently our choices >.>  

Ah, I see. I've been gone for quite a while and only just recently decided to return, so a lot of the stuff going on is new to me.

blacknight3579

Rank 4
blacknight3579
PostedDec 25, 2012 9:37 pm
holy jebus....i did some searchign on that, first thing i find is heroic 1-15 weaps for liek 500 ap xD

Qutuz

Rank 0
Qutuz
PostedDec 25, 2012 10:07 pm
French invasion, anyone?

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedDec 25, 2012 10:10 pm
Maybe they don't have PMs who will remove content because 'we have nothing to sell because there is no level 80 cape'. No 80 cape = remove leggings and boots and combination system to sell for AP.

Capes, that one piece of item that provides almost negligible stats without using max OJ on EN Shaiya. Traded for all that. Hmmm

BAM BAM my gingerbread went BOOMZ!

JohnytheGod

Rank 3
JohnytheGod
PostedDec 26, 2012 12:46 am
le magnific... But naaaah I know many ppl from US server So I can't move to FR with no friends ... God Bless America Very Happy

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedDec 26, 2012 4:30 am
Alastoreo wrote:
Maybe they don't have PMs who will remove content because 'we have nothing to sell because there is no level 80 cape'. No 80 cape = remove leggings and boots and combination system to sell for AP.

Capes, that one piece of item that provides almost negligible stats without using max OJ on EN Shaiya. Traded for all that. Hmmm  

they do have PM's, but they are able to provide a better management of a product. Far more then at aeria games USA. Tictac / sighborg / render cannot do better then these if you ask me because they are bound to the decisions made in the past and by the high level at AGE USA.

signature of xybolt

shane247

Rank 1
shane247
PostedDec 26, 2012 7:08 am
Greed is everywere in AGE USA i dont and wont ever expect it to change, with greed comes a level of immaturity and its obviouse that the french shaiya team are alot more mature then the USA team.

For years players have been hugely overcharged for items from the item mall (there not even real items) and it will never change, PM Tactics "babysteps" have changed into "snailsteps" with an extra portion of high AP prices and bugs, so the promise of change is happening but not in the way we would like, hope for the future yeah right, more like stringing us along and milking us while there at it.

Signature deleted due to shaiya sucking so bad

shane247

Rank 1
shane247
PostedDec 26, 2012 7:17 am

Re: french servers are better o.O

So who wants to migrate to FR with me? :P
Woodie38 wrote:
Everyone go check out french shaiya servers >.>

-while we're selling 76-79 gears for over 30k AP, they're selling secor armor pieces for 1 AP each

-mounts? For us it takes 10s of Mboxes to get. For them, 1.5k AP will do??? o.O

-and goddess helms Smile

-it seems their max lvl is still at 70 while we're at 80 o.O

-and goddess zone which we don't have? x.x

-and much more which we don't have D:

link is fr.shaiya.aeriagames.com  

I would very much like to check out the FR shaiya but sadly i dont speak a word of french, if your in a guild that can speak even some slight english i would like to join if ok ? let me know which server etc and i will gladly be rid of shaiya USA and join FR shaiya.

Signature deleted due to shaiya sucking so bad

Superman0X

Game Master
Superman0X
PostedDec 26, 2012 7:25 am
Several of the larger guilds on the EN server are also on the FR server. Many of them have been there since launch. You should be able to find others to play with if you are interested.

I will agree that the EU servers have taken a different approach to the IM. They pretty much sell everything, and don't restrict things like enchants and such. They also provide much higher Tiers, so that their big spenders can get rewards for spending 1k, 5k, 10k a month. In some ways this is just much simpler. They don't bother to try to maintain a 'balance' they just it sort itself out.

This does have an effect on prices over time, just like we saw on Pheonix/Merged. Once enough an item is sold to the players, the prices in the game for that item drop (supply/demand) and then the AP prices drop as well (less people buying it). You can see this with the Tiers on the Merged server, vs the Pheonix prices.