mauricechan2004

Rank 0
PostedDec 25, 2012 7:00 pm

Stupid move by aeria/wartune?

For the Christmas event giving out VIP trail, i know its kinda business move to get people to join VIP after they tried the benefit from it, but has anyone thought of the thing that all the non payers will only need 1 hr max to use all their tokens + CD time for research?
And most of the VIP payers paid their money for VIP mostly because of the CD time, and now it just raid off the most advantages from the mid spenders?
its alrite to others rewards but not the VIP one... well... just saying maybe a better choice of rewards next time next event since it already happened.
Advertisement

HuckleFin

Rank 0
HuckleFin
PostedDec 25, 2012 8:54 pm
Bah! Humbug! Merry Christmas to you to! Very Happy

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedDec 25, 2012 9:14 pm
VIP has more benefits than just the instant Cool Down and VIP Wheel. The long term xtra xp received by VIPs as well as the added benefits received as your VIP level increases means there is a lot more to VIP and to get the full benefits you need to subscribe in the long turn.

Also players already get one of these free cards at the start of the game. Some players have already saved that to benefit from in the future.

But irrespective of all that it's the season of giving and it's not often that we get something we can't already get from farming, as a gift.

Season's Greetings to everyone.

kittymix

Rank 3
kittymix
PostedDec 26, 2012 8:40 pm
The game forces you to use that free vip card when u get it early in the game I thought.

Why does it matter if people were given a free VIP card for only 2 hours? The spenders get way ahead with the xp bonuses and get vip weekly rewards so what's the deal? Anyways you have to be logged in certain time to get the rewards so not many will enjoy it if they are busy.

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedDec 27, 2012 1:09 am
kittymix wrote:
The game forces you to use that free vip card when u get it early in the game I thought.

If you refresh the game when it tries to force you, it won't pop up again trying to force you. So that it can be saved for in the future.

kittymix

Rank 3
kittymix
PostedDec 27, 2012 8:11 am
Wish I known that long time ago Sad I pretty much don't play anymore. I'm mostly just feeding my guild contribution.

Demondrega

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2012 7:49 pm
It doesn't matter. Aeria has no say in it. If you know wartune is not exactly a 'new' game. There's so many places hosting it, it's not funny. And all these places have the SAME events. So in this case it's absolutely true. It's out of the hands of Aeria. However I wonder if they can even get some 'separate' unique events going. They may truly be at the hand of the developer.

Yadda bla bla boom boof

Nathan6807

Rank 0
Nathan6807
PostedJan 29, 2013 12:34 am
Both my kids played over their Christmas break, and they both got the free VIP thing, but as fairly low level non-spenders, the instant cool down only helped them a little because neither of them had enough kyanite to max any of their skills. I am sure they weren't the only ones.