mmerkley402

Rank 0
PostedDec 25, 2012 5:30 pm

Snowmen campers

OMG
I am getting realy tired of lvl 30 players camping the snowmen just to take the loot for themselves. This is a group event and something needs to be done. I don't know if it's a certain "land of dead" guild camping them for themselves or just greedy noobs but the snowmen need an enrage timer. Maybe after 2 minutes of fail it laughs and calls them noobs then one shots them.
Advertisement

Farsightedwolf

Rank 0
PostedDec 25, 2012 10:33 pm
theres been alot of alts camping spawns on the server im on lately. like level 20 vassals and stuff, i just camp my one spawn rest are usually dead by the time its finished.

if ur a rogue with decent speed or quick death just camp theirs, its all about most hits.

Soramodo11

Rank 0
Soramodo11
PostedJan 05, 2013 8:46 am
Well the events over now so you don't have to worry until the next event that has new/old boss included Smile

<a> photo images_zps3d9c09ab.jpg</a>

Unr3lenT_SoL

Rank 0
PostedJan 13, 2013 11:38 am
Best you couldve done is submit a ticket explaining this, it would also help to take a SS. i myself saw this on CS but we just gotta hope for the events to be fair and not be for OP players only. so its either a really hard boss nobody can beat and u be wasting orbs and potions, or an event where everyone wins. I say event where everyone wins is better.