Topic.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Topic.
PostedDec 25, 2012 3:28 pm   Last edited by Topic. on Jan 01, 2013 9:45 pm. Edited 12 times in total

The Current State of Soldier Front

Updated with the information about hacks and other topics.

The Current Situation on Hacks/Hackers.
Action is being taken into patching these hacks all the information has been sent to Apex regarding all the information about hacks up this day. This includes the recently released public hacks and a majority of the VIP HACKS and ATM it's being discussed over by the PM's and GM's as well as the course of action that will be made to ensure the 0 presence of hacks on this game.

It's a real mess atm but action will be taken towards resolving the matter with hacks.
At this point hacks will be a problem every now and again as so much often as they patch and unpatch but here's what i did to stop the war against hackers...

I've gone ahead and discussed with a Vert regarding the demand of a tool that allows us to review the # of exp accumulated by players over a certain amount of time. Therefore we can crack down on a bust of players who abused the exp hack through out the months and ban them.

So for now until things are settled down I advise you guys to play private games
and exclude the hackers that are in pubs. Try playing in some of the " F.U.B's" some of your fellow players have been hosting.

Oh and also try reporting some of the hackers you see in game because they actually do get banned and their IP is put on check so think twice before yo usay REPORTING WON'T WORK when in reality it actually does lol. I've done my part on owning some hackers with the help of Team Action you guys should be able to do the same as well.

Playtime Events that still need to be paid out and will be paid out.
~Playtime Events are a bit backed up due to the nearing of the Holiday Season the events were placed in and I can assure you they will be paid out in the coming days after Christmas leading into New Years. Here's a list of playtime events that still require being paid out if you guys want information about them.
End of 2012
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1840721

Self-Redemption Page ( Coming Soon )
One of the Dfly Devs is working with our PMVert to initiate a self redemption page for events such as playtime and other coming events I'm sure a ton of you saw kevinism post that on the SB plenty of times. This would allow you to redeem your prizes from playtime events to any other events as well.

When can we expect this?
Likely sometime around February .I won't go into too much detail but yeah it's something that's actually being worked on.  

The SF Clan System

here's what I know about the SF Clan system..
~ It'll be based off the SF Clan System back @ IJJI same clan names attached to your accs etc.
~ According to Vert and kevinism they plan to roll it out EARLY 2013 (Januaryish.) as well since their motive is to spark up the competition as 2013 starts
~ Clan Armor will return as soon as the clan system returns

I hope this answers a majority of your questions and concerns for the time being but since the Aeria Staff is away for the holidays I thought you guys might want some form of assurance. If you guys have anything else you're worried about feel free to post here or PM me and we'll try to get to the bottom of it.

Regards ,

Team Gamesage & PMVert
Advertisement

idleninja007

Heroic Founder: Soldier Front 2
idleninja007
PostedDec 25, 2012 3:30 pm   Last edited by idleninja007 on Dec 25, 2012 5:25 pm. Edited 2 times in total
Topic. wrote:
~ Clan Armor will return as soon as the clan system returns  

Glad to hear you guys are on top of things.

Cant wait to restack clan armor again mine runs out tonite Sad

Merry Christmas!

HAH BEAT THE HACKER TO FIRST POST

Yarne_xD

Rank 1
Yarne_xD
PostedDec 25, 2012 3:33 pm
Self-Redemption page sounds awesome Very Happy

droukini

Rank 0
PostedDec 25, 2012 3:43 pm
Thanks for the information, also merry christmas for the GS's and GM's

exoteric2120

Rank 3
PostedDec 25, 2012 3:44 pm
Topic. Oh Topic. You are now a GS and have had HUNDREDS of posts and have made countless threads.

IN NOT ONE OF THEM do I SEE...

That prosniper26 parody you made a long time ago. You said you'd upload it and I STILL CAN'T FIND IT >:O!!!

Oh, and yes, it's nice to hear all these wonderful things, I can't wait to have them. No clan T is just weird...

exo

gurneet_1

Rank 4
PostedDec 25, 2012 3:47 pm
Yay clan system is coming next month Very Happy

Topic.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Topic.
PostedDec 25, 2012 3:48 pm
exoteric2120 wrote:
Topic. Oh Topic. You are now a GS and have had HUNDREDS of posts and have made countless threads.

That prosniper26 parody you made a long time ago. You said you'd upload it and I STILL CAN'T FIND IT >:O!!!

Oh, and yes, it's nice to hear all these wonderful things, I can't wait to have them. No clan T is just weird...  

Lmao I was hoping you would forget Sad
Yeah that thing is long gone.. NEVER AGAIN LOL! What happens @ IJJI...stays @ IJJI
Should try finding the original version of it haha that video was pretty hilarious.

/inb4remake.

husseinatwa

Rank 4
husseinatwa
PostedDec 25, 2012 3:57 pm
Thx for the assurance and btw lol fubs aren't on sometimes and I have to deal with tons of hackers I think the only games that had no hackers were the ones I played with war doom oh while gotta do what a mans gotta do Wink

PokemonIsFun

Rank 0
PostedDec 25, 2012 4:05 pm
Thanks for the info! Smile

Posted By Aeria Mobile

exoteric2120

Rank 3
PostedDec 25, 2012 4:43 pm
Topic. wrote:
exoteric2120 wrote:

Lmao I was hoping you would forget Sad
Yeah that thing is long gone.. NEVER AGAIN LOL! What happens @ IJJI...stays @ IJJI
Should try finding the original version of it haha that video was pretty hilarious.

/inb4remake.  

grrr ok. Well thanks for telling me.

exo