Author Message

Yarne_xD

Rank 1
Yarne_xD
Joined
12 Apr 2011
Posts
357
Location
Leuven Belgium
PostedDec 25, 2012 2:54 pm   Last edited by Yarne_xD on Dec 26, 2012 3:57 am. Edited 3 times in total

Weapon Trade Center !

I Will Go First ! ( Only with Trusted Players )
Guns I have up for trade :

Ak 74's :


  • Red Tiger Ak74


M4a1's :



  • Exusiai M4a1
  • Cutie M4a1 ( reserved for Sammetje1994 )
  • Flame M4a1


Snipers :


  • Gold M200 ( Reserved for : Bilbonsacquet )
  • Gold Tango-51
  • Camouflage SV-98


Others :



  • Skull Gatling Gun
  • Regular Gatling Gun
  • RED FAMAS-C
  • Devil Uzi


Guns I want :



  • Red Tiger M4a1
  • Red Tiger PSG-1 ( Going to get it : Bilbonsacquet )
  • Regular HK416


Send me a PM or post on this topic if you're interested in any of these guns. I will go first ( Only with players who have a voucher ). Only trading !

-Yarne
Advertisement

Bilbonsacquet

Rank 2
Bilbonsacquet
Joined
10 Dec 2012
Posts
418
Location
Trois-Rivières Canada
PostedDec 25, 2012 2:56 pm

trade

i trade u my rtpsg for ur gold m200

Yarne_xD

Rank 1
Yarne_xD
Joined
12 Apr 2011
Posts
357
Location
Leuven Belgium
PostedDec 25, 2012 3:16 pm

Re: trade

Bilbonsacquet wrote:
i trade u my rtpsg for ur gold m200  


Updated my Weapon Trade Shop Very Happy

stuart_banga

Rank 0
Joined
14 Aug 2012
Posts
9
Location
Australia
PostedDec 25, 2012 11:09 pm
I have RTM4's for trade. Pm me to discuss.

nicholasknee

Rank 0
nicholasknee
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
186
Location
United States
PostedDec 25, 2012 11:22 pm
When is the soonest you could trade, flame m4 for my rtm4?

psgmaster123

Rank 0
Joined
08 Oct 2012
Posts
32
Location
Finland
PostedDec 26, 2012 12:17 am
i have regular hk Smile

Yarne_xD

Rank 1
Yarne_xD
Joined
12 Apr 2011
Posts
357
Location
Leuven Belgium
PostedDec 26, 2012 1:19 am
psgmaster123 wrote:
i have regular hk Smile  


What do you want for it?

Sammetje1994

Rank 2
Sammetje1994
Joined
18 Aug 2012
Posts
657
Location
Netherlands
PostedDec 26, 2012 3:27 am

Re: Weapon Trade Center !

I Will Go First ! ( Only with Trusted Players )
Yarne_xD wrote:
Guns I have up for trade :

Ak 74's :


  • Red Tiger Ak74


M4a1's :



  • Exusiai M4a1
  • Cutie M4a1
  • Flame M4a1


Snipers :


  • Gold M200 ( Reserved for : Bilbonsacquet )
  • Gold Tango-51
  • Camouflage SV-98


Others :



  • Skull Gatling Gun
  • Regular Gatling Gun
  • RED FAMAS-C
  • Devil Uzi


Guns I want :



  • Red Tiger M4a1
  • Red Tiger PSG-1 ( Going to get it : Bilbonsacquet )
  • Gold Desperado
  • Gold Desperado
  • Regular HK416


Send me a PM or post on this topic if you're interested in any of these guns. I will go first ( Only with players who have a voucher ). Only trading !

-Yarne
 


How about my weapon? Its christmas there was a tier and there is a new tier going on right now. i hope u keep ur word. cause i still havent recieved anything. referring to this thread: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=14994223#14994223

Yarne_xD

Rank 1
Yarne_xD
Joined
12 Apr 2011
Posts
357
Location
Leuven Belgium
PostedDec 26, 2012 3:36 am

Re: Weapon Trade Center !

I Will Go First ! ( Only with Trusted Players )
Sammetje1994 wrote:
Yarne_xD wrote:
Guns I have up for trade :

Ak 74's :


  • Red Tiger Ak74


M4a1's :



  • Exusiai M4a1
  • Cutie M4a1
  • Flame M4a1


Snipers :


  • Gold M200 ( Reserved for : Bilbonsacquet )
  • Gold Tango-51
  • Camouflage SV-98


Others :



  • Skull Gatling Gun
  • Regular Gatling Gun
  • RED FAMAS-C
  • Devil Uzi


Guns I want :



  • Red Tiger M4a1
  • Red Tiger PSG-1 ( Going to get it : Bilbonsacquet )
  • Gold Desperado
  • Gold Desperado
  • Regular HK416


Send me a PM or post on this topic if you're interested in any of these guns. I will go first ( Only with players who have a voucher ). Only trading !

-Yarne
 


How about my weapon? Its christmas there was a tier and there is a new tier going on right now. i hope u keep ur word. cause i still havent recieved anything. referring to this thread: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=14994223#14994223  


Read PM.

Sammetje1994

Rank 2
Sammetje1994
Joined
18 Aug 2012
Posts
657
Location
Netherlands
PostedDec 26, 2012 3:39 am

Re: Weapon Trade Center !

I Will Go First ! ( Only with Trusted Players )
Yarne_xD wrote:
Sammetje1994 wrote:
Yarne_xD wrote:
Guns I have up for trade :

Ak 74's :


  • Red Tiger Ak74


M4a1's :



  • Exusiai M4a1
  • Cutie M4a1
  • Flame M4a1


Snipers :


  • Gold M200 ( Reserved for : Bilbonsacquet )
  • Gold Tango-51
  • Camouflage SV-98


Others :



  • Skull Gatling Gun
  • Regular Gatling Gun
  • RED FAMAS-C
  • Devil Uzi


Guns I want :



  • Red Tiger M4a1
  • Red Tiger PSG-1 ( Going to get it : Bilbonsacquet )
  • Gold Desperado
  • Gold Desperado
  • Regular HK416


Send me a PM or post on this topic if you're interested in any of these guns. I will go first ( Only with players who have a voucher ). Only trading !

-Yarne
 


How about my weapon? Its christmas there was a tier and there is a new tier going on right now. i hope u keep ur word. cause i still havent recieved anything. referring to this thread: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=14994223#14994223  


Read PM.  


K, replied.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: