mkx0987

Rank 0
mkx0987
PostedDec 25, 2012 9:51 am

Level 67 Quest: Sandwind observation 2 (EM) [stuck] o,o

Confused -> Need help @,@
If anyone has done this recently, or remembers, it would be quite useful to me.
The quest is generally where I need to collect some data in the west enterance of the Blacknest Werewolves Lair by using a "Sandwind measuring instrument"... However, I can't find the right location in which to use it. Sad
It says the west enterance to the lair, but I never found the right location even though I searched all over the area. Can anyone help?
Advertisement

miroshisama

Rank 2
miroshisama
PostedJan 19, 2013 2:43 pm
like a month late but maybe you still stuck. there is a quest to just use an item near the entrance of the werewolf lair, where you can just click the Q in the tracker to move to the spot. the other one just just need to have the item in your bag while you collect drops from the mobs.

mkx0987

Rank 0
mkx0987
PostedFeb 04, 2013 12:59 am
Yes I was actually still stuck because I hadn't been doing quests for a while so I tried what you said, and omg I had completely blanked about the 'Q'! After I tried it, it just ran me to the location (which happened to me right into the thorn, where I would have never guessed even though I tried nearly EVERYWHERE before) and I got the item straight away. Omg, thank you! What a relief to have that all done. Smile