It's Official. (Dec 24, 2012)

Inform the press, hide the citizens!
T'was the night before christmas!...
and nothing happened.

Aeria don't care 'bout us no more.
Translation:
Aeria games, has abandoned it's lime odyssey fanbase
Translation:
Aeria games more concerned about stoppin' forum game's than postin' updates.

Last update was September.

I welcome you to attempt to defend aeria, please, be my guest. I'm curious as to what excuse you'll cook up this time.

Advertisement

whitenuts00

Rank 1
whitenuts00
PostedDec 24, 2012 8:35 pm
You say you're "curious as to what excuse" we'll use... I feel the same way about you. I'm curious as to what excuse you're using for still being here if that's the way you feel about Aeria.

If anything, you wouldn't be wasting everyone's, including your own, time with this topic.

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedDec 24, 2012 8:45 pm
I was going to post something, but I really just don't care. I know things are happening, and that's good enough for me.

I make no Rupaulogies.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedDec 24, 2012 8:52 pm
Picchuu wrote:
I know things are happening, and that's good enough for me.  

+1

Gilldartz

Rank 0
Gilldartz
PostedDec 24, 2012 8:53 pm
whitenuts00 wrote:
You say you're "curious as to what excuse" we'll use... I feel the same way about you. I'm curious as to what excuse you're using for still being here if that's the way you feel about Aeria.

If anything, you wouldn't be wasting everyone's, including your own, time with this topic.  

ah not bad, not bad, you managed to dodge the question while at the same time redirecting the fire at me. Your a sly one, not sly enough to get by me... by sly none the less.

criticallyepic

Rank 0
criticallyepic
PostedDec 24, 2012 9:54 pm
Gilldartz wrote:
ah not bad, not bad, you managed to dodge the question while at the same time redirecting the fire at me. Your a sly one, not sly enough to get by me... by sly none the less.  

You never asked a question though? o.o

Even if the morrow is barren of promises, Nothing shall forestall my return -Loveless Act V Lines 1-2

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedDec 24, 2012 10:26 pm
criticallyepic wrote:
Gilldartz wrote:

You never asked a question though? o.o  

I think his question was "What excuse are you guys going to give me this time for Aeria not posting an update on the game?"

I make no Rupaulogies.

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedDec 25, 2012 12:08 am
why did i come here -.-

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedDec 25, 2012 6:25 am
even if things are happening elsewhere it does seem a little like aeria has shrugged us off over christmas

it feels to me like aeria are just leaving those who are posting unofficial updates on whats happening to be the only updates we are getting

im sure it wouldnt take long to make a post saying something like "hey guys merry christmas/ we havent forgotten/ fear not stuff is happening"
the lack of unofficial word is very upsetting

Yes stuff may be happening in other versions and Yes people have been posting those updates here and Yes it shows lime is alive and moving along elsewhere BUT theres still no official word from aeria and as with almost all other games...
"It might be happening in those versions but that doesnt make it official for this version"

Infact unless ur lucky enough to be around on the odd occasion a GM is on the shoutbox then welcome to my world and you havent seen a recent post from any official for a decent length of time

This makes me sad and is purely of my own opinion wether u agree or not is up to u i just felt the need to share how i feel maybe eventually someone official will read this and understand
a small word once in a while would be nice

EDIT: This does not mean i have given up on LO and id hate to think aeria has given up either but i do feel we have been a little neglected

Emyst

Rank 1
Emyst
PostedDec 25, 2012 7:54 am
Gilldartz wrote:
whitenuts00 wrote: