chingyoo

Rank 0
chingyoo
PostedJan 09, 2013 4:32 am
My page Very Happy

Humans make mistake, make more mistakes, learn from their mistake and make new mistakes again.
Advertisement

gaamee37

Rank 0
PostedJan 09, 2013 12:26 pm

dk onlıne

dk onlıne
dk onlıne ne zaman acılacak server benb turkıyeye katılılıyorum

mattywashere

Rank 3
mattywashere
PostedJan 09, 2013 2:25 pm

Favorite Holiday Memory: When I was younger, I would always ask my mom to buy cookies, milk, and carrots on Christmas Eve for Santa and his reindeers. I would seriously spend hours making sure it was perfect and wait next to the Christmas tree waiting for him. I would try to stay up as long as I can to try to see him. I would always fall asleep end up in my bed waking up throwing a tantrum that I have missed Santa once again. So, next year I did his ritual of cookies, milk, and carrots and after it was done, I ate his cookies and drank his milk and left the glass empty next to the tree and crumbs on his tray. I was a brat, I know.

Favorite Thing About the Holidays: Something about the holidays brings happiness to my face. I light up like a Christmas Tree and sing till something is thrown at me to be quite. Only Holiday where we put our differences on the side and just get along and do what is right. Making people smile and see that joy that strikes their face, as tears of happiness roll down their cheeks when you give them a gift. Sitting next to the fire or heater warming your toes and drinking some homemade hot chocolate with fluffy marshmallow isn't the same as any other day. Listening to music that your only allowed to listen once a year and it never gets old. Depends where you live, snow falling and enjoying the snow. Instead of using the computer, outside having a snowball fight, sliding down the 20feet hill that took you forever to walk up as you fell on the ice. Can't forget the Eggnog! Then comes the end of the year, counting down as everything just stops for minute, making it seem like a minute was a whole year; having a quick flash back on what you have accomplished and what you want to accomplish. People cheering on television as you watch the Ball drop from 1,000 of feet in the sky. Getting ready for next year to do it all again.

Extra0rdinary

Rank 2
Extra0rdinary
PostedJan 09, 2013 7:51 pm

Favorite Holiday Memory: Watching horrible B rated Holiday Horror movies with my friends and drinking egg nog.

jomel4004

Rank 0
jomel4004
PostedJan 10, 2013 1:48 am

hmmmm

ummm i was just wondering wen can i play this game?

Extra0rdinary

Rank 2
Extra0rdinary
PostedJan 10, 2013 2:33 am

Re: hmmmm

jomel4004 wrote:
ummm i was just wondering wen can i play this game?  

Wrong thread / section to ask this.

But, as of now there is no set date for OB to happen, we're all waiting.

Black.Steel97

Rank 0
Black.Steel97
PostedJan 10, 2013 9:49 pm

My entry! :D

My entry for the contest. LoL.

Favorite Holiday Memory: Here in Mexico, it's more common to recive gifts from the Three Wise Men on January 6th than from Santa on December 24th. Still, some kids get gifts both days, not my case lol.
Some of my favorite memories are from the Wise Men's gifts, for example, from them I got my very first Hot Wheels track, bike and caries... I mean, candies.
I also remeber getting an RC Helicopter, the first day I tried to fly it was the day I lost it.

Favorite Thing About the Holidays: What do I like the most from the holidays? I think that is the family getting together to spend a good time. Every new year's eve, the whole family goes to my grandma's house to spend some time together, we have a really big dinner, we give gifts to each other, we dance, we play boardgames, we sing karaokes! I love my family and spending time with all of them is my favorite part of the holidays, for sure.

PaperSpirit

Rank 4
PaperSpirit
PostedJan 10, 2013 11:03 pm

I like learning of things that don't really relate to me. so i read a bit about kwanzaa, and turns out it is the first holiday specifically celebrated by African Americans. I think the only time i partook in anything kwanzaa related was in school when we were earning about different cultures. Regardless it is an interesting holiday Very Happy

... rather late but owell

<a></a>

4SuperSayin4

Rank 0
4SuperSayin4
PostedJan 11, 2013 1:17 am

^.-

My Favorite Thing About Christmas: Is I love picking out and decorating the tree, every year we made 1 of our own ornament to put on the tree! Smile

My Favorite Memory:Was the year i got my Red Bike! That year i remember well i was just 8 years old and all i wanted was a Red Bike! I never had a bike of my own befor nor did i really know how to ride one! lol I was tired of always being left behind by the big kids Sad and i thought to my self "If i only had my own bike! I could follow them!"lolz.. So that year i did extra chores around the house kept my room clean and was especially good! Then on Christmas Eve my grandma helped me make Santa cookies is the shape of bikes with Red frosting!! I went to bed as soon as it got dark not even 6PM! I woke up the next morning and looked out the window and it was snowing i remember so jumped out of bed rush out into the living room and there is was! A shine little Red framed Bike! with a Black set with a Red strip in the middle Black handle bars with Red rubber handled grips WITH MY NAME ON IT!!

*was absolutely my best memory!

fedefo123

Rank 0
fedefo123
PostedJan 11, 2013 8:17 pm

Favorite Holyday Memory: The celebrations with my family at 0:00 hs : )

My Favorite Memory: The happiness of the people.