RedivivusPopuli

Rank 1
RedivivusPopuli
PostedDec 29, 2012 7:16 am

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
PostedDec 29, 2012 10:23 pm
Abstract is the key to winning this event!

Posted By Aeria Mobile

smileybee

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
smileybee
PostedDec 29, 2012 10:25 pm
deatheater59 wrote:

Luck is!

4. One lucky DKO winner will receive 1,000 AP!
5. One lucky person will win the motherload: 10,000 AP!

wish you well! (almost) happy new year \o/

superkonata

Rank 0
superkonata
PostedDec 30, 2012 9:38 am

Favorite holiday memory - When my Night Elf Dead Knight hit lvl 80 in WoW.

Favorite thing about the holidays - More time to play WoW.

Gorgonzolaz

Rank 0
Gorgonzolaz
PostedDec 31, 2012 6:05 pm

Favorite Holiday Memory:
Christmas: My favorite memory went I was young is I would sit by the T.V. with my family and watch Christmas movies or sing karaoke with them.
New Year: My favorite memory is we would wait for the clock to strike 12 and jump as high as we can (old belief, if you jump at new year you would grow taller Razz)

Favorite Thing About the Holidays: It's always the FOOD! Call me a glutton but that's the only time of the year that I can pig out as much as i want and together with good company Wink

King.Pin.

Rank 0
King.Pin.
PostedDec 31, 2012 6:47 pm

Re: my reason for happiness this season

sopadupa wrote:

Well to start off... I was involved in a major car accident when I was 19. It was my fault. I ran a red light that i didnt see and smashed into a truck doing around 45 MPH. I wasnt wearing a seat belt and since it was a frontal collision I was thrust forward almost to the point of instant-stop. The steering wheel apparently was at just the right... or wrong depending how you look at it... position to somehow snag my testicles. I was obviously in tremendous pain. After months of recovery the doctor I been seeing informed me I would never have children and that I was lucky that they didnt have to be removed. And also that I should give up hope of being able to stand for long periods of time. IE a job type setting where I would have to be on my feet. I sadly accepted his advice and about 2 years later I went to another doctor and had a second opinion but was told the same thing. (about not ever having children) So after many years of unprotected intercourse and pretty much care free releases... if you know what I mean.... I ran into some financial trouble and was forced to move out of state to stay with a long time friend until I got on my feet again. Apparently fate works in mysterious ways. I meet a girl and she gets pregnant... but wait.. theyre TWINS!!! They are my little miracles and its funny how fate works but I wouldnt change a thing. I am truly blessed. They are my X Mas babies and are 1 year old now!
Merry X Mas to all

hey your not allowed to use cute lil kids to melt the hearts of the GM team i call cheater >.> jks jks Smile

iv5d

Rank 1
iv5d
PostedJan 02, 2013 3:50 pm
deatheater59 wrote:

WHAT U mean lol u mean we need luck

oekieoekie1

Rank 0
oekieoekie1
PostedJan 06, 2013 9:27 am

akun9ame

Rank 0
akun9ame
PostedJan 07, 2013 3:09 am

just share