My profile

Can i submit my guild page and or Sempai's fan club for a group ap bonus? Razz

Courtesy of Emralyn, Lalaheat & filipvarga <br> GL- LucidDream
Advertisement

birrell.elliott

Rank 0
birrell.elliott
PostedDec 25, 2012 3:22 pm

Favorite Holiday Memory: Getting my first gameboy with pokémon yellow limited edition!

Favorite Thing About the Holidays: The lovely food, god the food lol Mmmmm

iv5d

Rank 1
iv5d
PostedDec 25, 2012 3:23 pm

Mothers Day

Favorite Holiday Memory: My favorite memory is when i gave my mother a mothers day present and she gave me a hug Smile

Favorite Thing About the Holidays: my favorite thing about this holiday is hanging around with my mom and giving her a hug Very Happy

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedDec 25, 2012 3:48 pm
Here's my entry Wink

Favorite Holiday Memory: My little brothers smile when I bought him a Lego Ninjago toy he wanted Smile
Favorite Thing About the Holidays: Being together with the Family and enjoying the time together.

sleepiiiboi

Rank 0
sleepiiiboi
PostedDec 25, 2012 6:18 pm

Favorite Holiday Memory: Receiving a Nintendo DS when I was young. I was soo HAPPY! LOL
Favorite Thing About the Holidays: Gathering up with family and relatives eating and joking around!

r0kujou

Rank 0
r0kujou
PostedDec 25, 2012 10:11 pm

Chinese New Year

Favorite Holiday Memory: Found my partner Wink Wink
Favorite Thing About the Holidays: Meeting up with family and relatives and friend that come back for the holidays

sopadupa

Rank 0
sopadupa
PostedDec 26, 2012 12:39 am

my reason for happiness this season

Well to start off... I was involved in a major car accident when I was 19. It was my fault. I ran a red light that i didnt see and smashed into a truck doing around 45 MPH. I wasnt wearing a seat belt and since it was a frontal collision I was thrust forward almost to the point of instant-stop. The steering wheel apparently was at just the right... or wrong depending how you look at it... position to somehow snag my testicles. I was obviously in tremendous pain. After months of recovery the doctor I been seeing informed me I would never have children and that I was lucky that they didnt have to be removed. And also that I should give up hope of being able to stand for long periods of time. IE a job type setting where I would have to be on my feet. I sadly accepted his advice and about 2 years later I went to another doctor and had a second opinion but was told the same thing. (about not ever having children) So after many years of unprotected intercourse and pretty much care free releases... if you know what I mean.... I ran into some financial trouble and was forced to move out of state to stay with a long time friend until I got on my feet again. Apparently fate works in mysterious ways. I meet a girl and she gets pregnant... but wait.. theyre TWINS!!! They are my little miracles and its funny how fate works but I wouldnt change a thing. I am truly blessed. They are my X Mas babies and are 1 year old now!
Merry X Mas to all

obscure69

Rank 0
obscure69
PostedDec 26, 2012 12:55 am

Aeria Season of Giving Entry

\m/<(-_-)>\m/

Favorite Holiday Memory: When I was a kid, I always waited for santa claus to give me the present I wanted, And on the 24th when the clock strikes at 12:00 i start to open my gifts underneath our Christmas tree, including the one Santa left me! Wink yeah! i never became the naughty kid during Christmas! Very Happy

Favorite Thing About the Holidays: Now, My Favorite thing about This Holiday is that, this is the only time of the year that my family becomes complete. My Brothers, Sisters, and Relatives with their own families joins us in celebrating this joyous event. Eating, Drinking, and Sharing The Love! that's the best thing during this Holiday. Smile

<a>Photobucket</a>

realita01

Rank 0
realita01
PostedDec 26, 2012 1:24 am

Favorite Holiday Memory: when the holidays arrive I want to hometown, long time I do not go my hometown lol.
Favorite Thing About the Holidays: I miss my parents, I want to meet them lol

DeusFoarthir

Rank 0
DeusFoarthir
PostedDec 26, 2012 6:35 am
Merry Christmas

Favorite Holiday Memory: When My Sister got the Bike She wanted when we were Kids, Made me Smile, Because she was so Happy.
Favorite Thing About the Holidays: Watching My Niece Grow -Up and Spending Time with my Family.

<a>Life Quotes, Life Quotes Images, Life Sayings</a>