Emyst

Rank 1
Emyst
PostedJan 01, 2013 5:38 am
CookinDanger wrote:
GreatJohnSmith wrote:
I don't have a problem with that kind of game. If they add content that's a plus, if they just whack a few levels on the end of the game it's not.  

The game will be crammed if more content is added without increasing the level cap, there's no problem when you always have something to do, but too much things on your to-do list ( especially daily ) can make your gaming sessions repetitive and not something you look forward to.  

I'm preety certain LO is not going to be like that. Although you do make a point - it's the reason for me having only 13 hours of play time on skyrim - everything was super awesome in the first mission, then I went to a random dungeon, completed it, and I wanted to go kill me some giants and I died a couple of times. Then I just got bored and quit the game - I haven't launched it since.

Advertisement

RinaDawg

Rank 0
RinaDawg
PostedJan 01, 2013 9:56 am
Picchuu wrote:
RinaDawg wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:
GreatJohnSmith wrote:
LO looks more like a standard cram full of features type game.  

This thing is on my 'How will LO die list'.
Game's popularity starts decreasing, next month you notice a new button on your UI and it never stops.  

Game hasn't even launched yet and you're already planning it's death. Oh, Ghandi. :I  

This type of behavior isn't that uncommon. Look at the FFXIV forums over at SE, they're creating all sorts of doom and gloom because they're not able to play ARR right now.  

Wowzers. I wouldn't wanna be near a community that's dooming and glooming around the interwebs xD. That's what emo friends are for.