manaitis

Rank 0
PostedDec 24, 2012 4:09 am

I think theres a hack out?

I think im right or wrong
I was playing CTF and i had there flag went to out base and walked over the flag spawn and it wouldnt let me capture. so i think that there might be a dll file or hack out that might be not letting the other team capture the flag grrrrr, it made me mad.
Advertisement

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedDec 24, 2012 12:12 pm

Re: I think theres a hack out?

I think im right or wrong
manaitis wrote:
I was playing CTF and i had there flag went to out base and walked over the flag spawn and it wouldnt let me capture. so i think that there might be a dll file or hack out that might be not letting the other team capture the flag grrrrr, it made me mad.  

Sorry to hear about that!

Can you please send in a ticket to the Tribes team about this one? It is something they would have to fix on their side. Here's the link. You'll need to sign in with an account there to submit a ticket.

Alternatively, you can send us a ticket here describing the issue in as much detail as possible (please include your computer information) and we will forward it to them for you Smile

It is also possible that it could have been a serious case of lag... but we'll still check it for ya!

manaitis

Rank 0
PostedDec 26, 2012 2:54 am

thanks

Thanks and i just send it to the alternative link u gave me, so hope to here from you guys soon, but no rush is need just as soon as u can, thanks

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedDec 26, 2012 3:56 pm

Re: thanks

manaitis wrote:
Thanks and i just send it to the alternative link u gave me, so hope to here from you guys soon, but no rush is need just as soon as u can, thanks  

good luck!