hand_of_glory

Rank 0
PostedDec 23, 2012 10:39 pm

UM Archer Builds and Gear

EP6
Hey, I'm creating my first UM archer and I was wondering what kind of build should I be looking t and the links to compliment it to be a high-hitter. I'm on a moderate budget (Duals, 4s, a few 5s) for links. Thanks any help is appreciated! I know there might be threads somewhere but I'd like a most recent and available info please. Razz Thanks!
Advertisement

...JayGee...

Rank 3
...JayGee...
PostedJan 01, 2013 1:07 pm
In all honesty I don't think that there is too much new thinking to share. If there is it may well be specific to the various zones (for example impact of xmas lapis in Canta has increased number of stat points to play with).

Anyway, it might be good if you set out what your aim is with this new UM archer as I think this will help people give better answers. I.e the build that I used in OS 1-15 was quite different to my PX 1-15 builds and none of those would work too well in Canta. And I've no idea what works at 60/70/80 as I've never played at those levels either PvE or PvP.

LoDebar

Rank 3
LoDebar
PostedJan 03, 2013 12:09 am
I would suggest that you focus on a STR/DEX build. When you hit 60+ then start getting enough LUC to get you to crit most of the time.

From a DPS point of view STR yields more damage on average than LUC does in critical hits. In non critical hits, STR great out performs LUC in DPS.

You need to get a good amount of DEX to hit often and missed often.

When you lapis your gear, focus on STR and DEX first, then add LUC to fill in the slots.

brodysmash14

Rank 2
brodysmash14
PostedJan 03, 2013 12:13 am
Full dex is good build for 80 hunter

I've Quite, and Have no plans on returning! さよなら。