blacknight3579

Rank 4
blacknight3579
PostedDec 25, 2012 8:26 pm
bjw123456789 wrote:
i really would like 1-30 to stay a max [17], using this new lapisia to get to [20] is what we dont need in 1-30 zone -.-  

im gonna go ahead and +1

+2

+3

+240712904

Advertisement

JohnytheGod

Rank 3
JohnytheGod
PostedDec 26, 2012 12:39 am
Eerm guys... I think that Plapisias are only for 30+ Weapons BECAUSE we already have a cap at 1-15 and 20-30 which is [17] So it will be no use of enchanting your wep more than [17] But my opinion is that when you ennchant a Weapon with a Plapisian It won't be wiped... But If you have a Plapisian in your WH and you don't use it then the next day you are gonna see it missing

ToBeFeared

Rank 4
ToBeFeared
PostedDec 26, 2012 1:19 pm

Re: What is the deal with Perfect Lapisia and Low Level Gear?

Will this get wiped / compensated?
JamesGodden wrote:
...JayGee... wrote:
The Perfect Lapisia allow all gear/weapons to be enchanted above [17].

Rules say that [17] is the max enchant limit that GM's will give on this gear.

You're second sentence containd the most likely and most logical answer. If that sentence holds any worth then the enchants gained from PLapasia will stay, as they are not "given" by the GMs (i.e. a GM service item) we can live in hope of a PM response though Wink  

This rule was written back when enchants up to [17] were only possible via GM enchant. No doubt this rule will get a revision and the lvl cap will be maintained one way or another. The Perfect Lapisia is meant to replace the need for GM enchants, hench it will have the same rules applied as a GM enchant does.

Of course this is only my opinion and a GM clarification is urgently needed since people seem to push their luck by doing these enchants.

Spooky999 wrote:
Hi there i placed a [19] enchant on a worship dagger using Perfect Lap it gliched and reset so the enchant was wiped...  

My guess is that the GM that responded to your ticket was not fully aware of or realized what you were asking for or at least there was no clarification amongst the GM team as this rule might have been overlooked when this patch was implemented.

The fact that it glitched on you at [19] and reset means that either
-your weapon was glitched
-the PLapisia enchant to [19] is glitched (although i have not heard of any other reports of this)
-there was some sort of lvl cap intended on lv 11 weapons and it did not work the way it was expected.

Love what you do and do what you love.

...JayGee...

Rank 3
...JayGee...
PostedDec 27, 2012 3:20 pm
Pretty sure they'll be a PM along any moment to answer this...

billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
PostedDec 27, 2012 5:35 pm
...JayGee... wrote:
Pretty sure they'll be a PM along any moment to answer this...  

Sure. They just need 4 months to figure out what they have patched in first. That's IF they can find the time between thinking up new AP promos. Noticed how GM presence has decreased even more now that Monster Madness is only conducted in D-water since the merge? You'd think that MMs would be easier to stage on ONE server than on four. No reason to believe PM presence has made any changes that don't resemble that of their GMs. Even if there have been three PMs for close to a year now.

One might wonder how three PMs manage to get even less done than one did in the past. No wait, I am telling a lie. We got Phoenix and weekly tiered AP promos. Never mind the decreasing number of people playing (which Aeria denied for well over a year before they admitted it being the case, sorta) that forced the server merge. Never mind the AP gap being as bad as ever. Never mind the results of the hyperinflation of 2009 still plaguing the game over three years after. Never mind that the two previous PMs that were put to work on the ingame economy never achieved anything, regardless of how great or small their efforts were.

So anyways, I appreciate your optimism for receiving an answer to your most appropriate question soon. But I cannot say I share it.

SeasonsEnd/MadManMoon/Uigeadail - retired from Shaiya as of May 10th 2014.

twigz12

Rank 3
twigz12
PostedDec 27, 2012 5:53 pm
lol ouch. /feels the burn

you are not worthy to see this signature

...JayGee...

Rank 3
...JayGee...
PostedDec 28, 2012 10:53 am
Wednesday has been and gone and we're still waiting for GM's/Pm's to come back on a number of open topics - this one included.

NGBanHammer

Rank 5
NGBanHammer
PostedDec 28, 2012 1:05 pm
From a logical point of view:

Gms cannot service ur items beyond 17 yes! However u can get your item passed 17 enchant thrrough the use of lapisias! Which means u can get ur gear done to 20 without Gms service!!! Logic!!!

I am already workin on my gear to be 20 legitely through lapisias! No rule says I can't! And if age adds some nub rule when ppl got their enchants done with perfect lapisia, they will lose allot of players coz we know age never compensates!

Youtube id: PvPNinjaGaidenPvP

Spooky999

Rank 2
Spooky999
PostedDec 28, 2012 3:59 pm

Re: What is the deal with Perfect Lapisia and Low Level Gear?

Will this get wiped / compensated?
JamesGodden wrote:

Spooky999 wrote:
Hi there i placed a [19] enchant on a worship dagger using Perfect Lap it gliched and reset so the enchant was wiped...  

My guess is that the GM that responded to your ticket was not fully aware of or realized what you were asking for or at least there was no clarification amongst the GM team as this rule might have been overlooked when this patch was implemented.

The fact that it glitched on you at [19] and reset means that either
-your weapon was glitched
-the PLapisia enchant to [19] is glitched (although i have not heard of any other reports of this)
-there was some sort of lvl cap intended on lv 11 weapons and it did not work the way it was expected.  

The gliche was a separate thing entirely essentially what was happening is if i didnt move out of iris between opening and cubing perfect armour lapisia so i opened my bank took out a selection of perfect armour lapisia after combining them using the cube the game would kick me out and upon logging in i would be stood back outside the bank with my perfect lapisia back in the bank unopened.

It just so happened that i applied a [19]+ which came from another player when it did this again

It had nothing to do with the actual enchant.

I sent a ticket i guess it should be fixed by now

snaruwilliams

Rank 1
snaruwilliams
PostedDec 28, 2012 4:05 pm
render wrote:
blacknight3579 wrote:
can we please have some kind of post about enchant for 1-15 20-30 usign PLapisia? cause it will be deciding what i pick from EOM  

As stated by the GM Service Guide: "GM enchantments cannot exceed [17] if it is level 30 or below, or [20] if it is level 31 or above. This rule ONLY applies to GM Enchantments. In-game enchantments can go up to [20] regardless of level. "

GM Service Guide